• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
EX-ARM (TV) (w/ index).

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bonbonsrus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:44 pm Reply with quote
Beltane70 wrote:
This was the rare anime that I dropped after the first episode! I’m usually not picky with anime, but this show was a very rare exception. Seems that I definitely made the right choice!

I did drop this as after 1 ep and it's pretty rare for me as well, but I decided to love myself a little bit more and not make myself suffer needlessly like this particular show seemed like it was intent on delivering.

I did want to look at this thread after it ended though seeing as the reviews for this every week were a freakin' DELIGHT to read. I read them all happily and it almost made me want to watch the show for a moment, but then I realized I was enjoying it WAY more without seeing it. Those reviews though...seriously, hysterical, poignant at times, an absolute must read.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2