• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime movies locking up ondvd

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rage-demon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:34 am Reply with quote
You know, i've had problems with the Saiyuki volume 3 and 4 DVDs where I can't change the language or turn the subs on. I wasn't too worried because i like the dub, but still, i wanted the option to change back from one to the other. So i returned it and the other disk did the same thing. I tried it in another DVD player and had no problems.

Since i have no other problems with my DVD player i have come to suspect that it's simply just a small bug with mine. I've had similar problems with computer game CDs. Some CD/DVD lazers just aren't compatable with certain disk be it a manufaturing error of just a bug in the programing.
Nuriko-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 6:02 pm Reply with quote
Once my cousins and I were watching GTO vol. 1, and it kept screwing up on the second episode, freezing and such. We tried again and it worked fine. Odd.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2