• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Most Hated Character Ever?

Goto page Previous  

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GAMMA_AKUTABI

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:19 am Reply with quote
of alll of the annoying characters i've seen, the worst is kagura from inuyasha she was a b###h a#sed w##Re who ran away every freaking time, on the same floating away on a feather scene, this was something the bothered me to no end.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Seventh Son

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:55 am Reply with quote
ok this is so obvious.

Shinji Ikari of Eva!

i hate that little whiny bitch. GROW SOME BALLS DAMMIT!!!

there are other characters that people hatein other shows, but that guy is one of the most hazed characters of all time.
Animefreak6969

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:31 pm Reply with quote
I would also go with Shinji, i hate him oh so much, he's like an uber whiney cat that was locked up in a room and un fead for 3-days.

i also dont like the little guide lady from El Hazard, her voice was just annoying.

I also dont like Sasuke, too emo, from Naruto or Naruto, wont shut up, from Naruto

Nami from One Piece-although she DOES help on the bulk she's a failure
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime
Hanako-chan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:21 pm Reply with quote
God I don't CARE what anyone says, Haruno Sakura from Naruto is on my hate list. She is annoying and an idiot that cares for only Sasuke and keep on saying Sasuke this and Sasuke that. Somehow she was able to care about Naruto too but that I don't care much since I hate her so very much that everytime I see her I'm filled with nothing but hate and when she talks I have to cover my ears to keep that annoying voice out.

She is like those girls like Sakuno from the Prince Of Tennis that stands there and do nothing but worry and saying a single person's name and there is always a -kun there!!

Also I hate any anime boy which is like 95% of them or maybe even more that is a stupid character or a hyper one those just get on my nerves

I also hate Tetsua or whatever his name was I forgot from Peacemaker he's the main character and all he does is talk about revenge and then when he see's blood he goes CRAZY and DEPRESSED what the F**K if he wanted revenge how can a little blood scare the living hell out of him

The short brown hair girl from Shakugan no Shana whom fell in love with Yuji. I'm telling you she is 100% annoying she gets jealous too easily and started the fight with Shana whom done nothing and I mean nothing to her and besides she can't do anything when Yuji and Shana fights she is absoulte nothingness she can't do ANYTHING!

Well from Inuyasha I personally hate Kikyou I really don't know why but I just do.

I also above all hate and I mean hate girls I think some of the anime has these kind that gets jealous and loves the main character but in the end can't win the other girl. They are so absolutly annoying and mostly when I see these kind of girls I get mad since they can't see the obvious.
Serge_THE_GREAT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:54 pm Reply with quote
It's hard for me to come up with a most-hated anime character, but Fred Lou from Outlaw Star was kind of annoying. There were times when he was funny but sometimes ... not so much.
ChronoBall X

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:32 pm Reply with quote
I think one of the most annoying characters ever is Kuwabara from YuYu Hakusho, he never shuts the hell up and thinks he can always be better than Yusuke and always gets into stupid arguements making fun of Hiei.

Kuwabara needs to get one heck of a life, he reminds me too much of Vegeta from DBZ,Sure Kuwabara came through at times deep down caring for his friends,but still, theres no excuse for a character this pathetic to act all high and mighty to think he's better than anyone!

another annoying character I hate is Anna from Shaman King, she's such a freaken Bitch to Yoh asakura and torcheres him day after day with endless training and making yoh do all the week's grocery shopping.

Hikaru from Kimagure orange Road, theres one thing I must say about this cute bubbly girl, she's freaken highly annoying as Hell, not only is she compleatly obsessed with having a crush on Kyosuke Kasuga(which he has no interest in her what so ever and he's instead in love with Madoka Ayukawa), but she has one hell of an annoying high pitched japanese voice, even worst than Sakura's japanese voice in cardcaptor Sakura, when Hikaru talks, she sounds all babyish, listening to her voice makes my ears bleed and make me wanna shoot my computer or turn the volume down Anime dazed, trust me, this is one character who's voice you don't wanna listen too.

Finnaly, last but not least.Ichitaka seto from [b]I'S Pure[/b}, my god, never have I've seen a pathetic male character like this in my life, i've seen plenty of pethetic shy males, but this guy was beyond plain pathetic, even more pathetic than Kyosuke From Kimagure Orange road, I mean, Ichitaka spends the entire anime(nearly to the end) trying to confess his love for Iori Yoshizuke, I mean come on, I can understand some males are shy to confess they're love,but why take a whole freaken entire series to do so.
selenta
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:31 am Reply with quote
I don't see the reason to keep this thread open, when we have a much more recent, much more used thread that's still on the front page...

This is a very soft lock... but I want at least some attempt of a reason if you want me to unlock this one.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 14 of 14