• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Severing Crime Edge (TV).

Goto page Previous  

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chiibi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:32 pm Reply with quote
Rhyono wrote:
getchman wrote:
I saw some tongue action.

Last time I saw action like that was in Samurai Champloo while a woman used her tongue to force poison down his throat.

Kanokon's first episode too. It had potential to be a good kiss scene...and then they made it all gross with saliva threads. Anime hyper
Rhyono

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:41 pm Reply with quote
Just looking at the picture on the ANN page for it: I didn't know you were so into girls, Chiibi. Wink
Yttrbio

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:49 pm Reply with quote
If it makes you feel any better, I doubt saliva can manage that kind of consistency. There was definitely some phlegm involved.
Rhyono

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:59 pm Reply with quote
I wasn't disgusted before, but I am now; thanks Yttrbio!
getchman
He started it

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:16 pm Reply with quote
I should probably hate Violet, but dem boobies and Yukari Tamura are making it hard to do so

Last edited by getchman on Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rhyono

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:21 pm Reply with quote
@getchman I took your "have" to mean you wanted Violet, but you were turned off by her boobs and attractive VA. I was so very confused until I realized you meant "hate."
getchman
He started it

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:22 pm Reply with quote
yeah, I meant hate. sorry for the confusion and thanks for pointing it out
CrowLia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:21 am Reply with quote
I may not be a boy, but of all the boobs in the world, Witch's strike me as amongst the most unattractive pair I've laid my eyes upon. They were completelly flobby and jelly-like and looked more like awkward baloons than real boobs.

I know most guys have this sort of issue with their sexuality so they'd never say other men are hot or attractive, but as a heterosexual girl I have no qualm in noticing that any other girl can be sexy or good looking. And Witch striked me like a walking cliche that is supposed to exude sensuality, but to me, is just disgusting. I know other big-breasted girls that have a pretty nice rack (Rias from HSDxD, Kasuga from Sengoku Basara, Yoruichi from Bleach) but really, Witch is just... her boobs look faker than hentai girl boobs.

I don't know, maybe it's my lack of a dick that prevents me from understanding the hotness of her jello balloons nearly melting-exploding from the pressure of the bed
dtm42

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:38 am Reply with quote
^
The sad thing is that in terms of horrible breasts in Anime, her pair are only about average. If you want to see truly horrible breasts, watch Eiken.
Heinzendegger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:40 pm Reply with quote
There are even more horrible ones, even though I for one sure didn't like Witchie's.
But the thing is, it's probably one of the most UNNECESSARY ones. I mean, seriously, I'd assume the target audience of Crime Edge isn't crazy about unrealistically big breasts.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:31 pm Reply with quote
Count me among those who really dug the show when it started but were disappointed as time went on. In many ways, the show never seemed to recover from that awful "party" episode. In the last three eppies, Iwai and Kiri really didn't seem together that much and as someone else pointed out, their coupleness really was the juice of the show. I ended up rating this as "Good" on the strength of the first eight or so eppies.

I was confused by that montage, too. If that isn't actual footage from an upcoming second season, I think it would mark the first time I've ever seen a show do that before (i.e. create new animation to tease a sequel that never comes).

Last edited by Blood- on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yttrbio

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:32 pm Reply with quote
I guess they were aiming to push manga sales, but I'm not sure the production committee gets a cut of that.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:43 pm Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
I should probably hate Violet, but dem boobies and Yukari Tamura are making it hard.

Fixed to get rid of some unnecessary verbiage. Wink
Rhyono

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:04 pm Reply with quote
@CrowLia They are definitely too big for her body, and she'd probably look better with Cs. When she is standing it isn't as bad, but when she leaned on the bed I just thought "those melons are as big as her head!"

CrowLia wrote:
I know most guys have this sort of issue with their sexuality so they'd never say other men are hot or attractive, but as a heterosexual girl I have no qualm in noticing that any other girl can be sexy or good looking.

As a straight guy, I never find guys hot. However, well muscled guys do impress me. Which is different than being able to tell if a guy would be considered attractive by women. I guess Johnny Depp is super hot? I can't see it.
Chiibi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:13 pm Reply with quote
Rhyono wrote:
Just looking at the picture on the ANN page for it: I didn't know you were so into girls, Chiibi. Wink

Um.....what? o_O

You mean Kanokon? =_= My guy friend made me watch it. lol I posted my true opinion of it on here months back...and got yelled at by the four people who did like it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 19 of 19