• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: The Book of Bantorra DVD collection 2

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Key

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:09 am Reply with quote
dtm42 wrote:
@Key:

I don't even like Fencedude5609, I think he's not a nice guy (to put it mildly). But in this particular instance I don't think you are correct in rebuking him. If you wish to do so (and god knows he needs it) there are literally hundreds of posts of his which are genuinely out-of-line that you can focus your attention on. Therefore I don't understand why you are making a fuss here.

And I'm confused by why you don't see it, as I thought it was abundantly obvious, but whatever. I have neither the time nor inclination to discuss this further.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
dtm42

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:14 am Reply with quote
It isn't abundantly obvious, or else I (probably) would have noticed. And just in case it isn't clear enough already, I would never defend Fencedue5609 if I thought he was being a jerk.

But like you said, whatever.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3