• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
AM2 2011

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soulfringe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:48 pm Reply with quote
How can anyone say AX 11 guest list was poor?

Big name seiyu's Miyuki Sawashiro and Toshiyuki Morikawa. (For christ sakes. Morikawa was Sephiroth and Ryu!)

For music, Kalafina, Nirgilis, Maon Kurosaki.. and yes, your "overhyped midi synthesizer" Miku (+ the kagamine twins and Luka)

And the Industry guests were phenomenal. We are talking the biggest creative forces behind some of the most amazing recent titles. (eh hem, Madoka!)

And even though he is at like every con, Vic Mignona, who is a hell of entertaining, charismatic guy and has perhaps the most faithful, excited and largest fanbase I have seen, especially for an American voice actor. You should have seen his Autograph line... I thought the May'n and Megumi autograph line at last years AX was bad.....

And of course, Danny Choo was a fantastic addition to AX Staff.

So if you say AX guest list this year sucks, you either A) Are deluding yourself B) Hating/Trolling or C) Have no idea what you are talking about.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3