• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The List - 6 Idols that Fandom Forgot

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zensunni

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:34 pm Reply with quote
I really liked Chance Pop Session, despite the fact that somebody got hit by a truck saving a little kid. (I really am tired of that trope, though it was put to good use in Kore wa Zombie Desu ka.
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:51 pm Reply with quote
I also liked Chance Pop Session. I forgot about the "hit by a truck" bit. The part that bothered me, aside from the massive coincidence, was that they were so happy spoiler[to be reunited with a mother who had tried to kill all of them.]
CascadeHope

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:21 am Reply with quote
I just want to go out on record and say that I would not have forgotten about Kirarin Revolution if I could find subtitles for episodes 102+
Chiibi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:52 pm Reply with quote
CascadeHope wrote:
I just want to go out on record and say that I would not have forgotten about Kirarin Revolution if I could find subtitles for episodes 102+

Just read the manga. :/
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:44 pm Reply with quote
Fandom's forgotten a lot more than just these, we have idol anime stretching all the back throughout the 80s and 90s, tons of them completely forgotten because they might not have received subs, or only recently like with Idol Densetsu Eriko. I don't think people realize actually how 'core' this shit is to anime, maybe because late night otaku idol shows are a bit more recent, but you can bet people who are making those now probably saw a good chunk of older idol anime growing up, specifically Macross.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3