• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Witchblade Win it before you can Buy it.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:38 pm Reply with quote
Zac wrote:
psycho 101 wrote:

Sara Pezzini and Lady Death were my two crushes growing up lol. Two of my prized possessions are a signed copy of Witchblade #5 by Michael Turner and Witchblade #69 (right issue I think) by Dave Nestler.

See, Psycho, this is why I'll never buy the loli-defense line from you.

I mean, you prefer your cartoon women to look like hot girls rather than little girls.

Is this a compliment or not? I dunno....thanks...I think? You are right though I do prefer them to look like mature hot women. I want to respond to you more in detail but I'll PM you because I don't want to derail this thread and have to have you clean it up.
samuraiwalt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:13 am Reply with quote
Key wrote:
Have to disagree with jgreen on the live-action TV series, though. Given the budget and practical limitations they had to work with on the special effects, I thought it was actually done pretty well. Certainly far better than any Japanese live-action adaptation of a manga that I've seen.

I didn't like the TNT tv series because of the second season do over where everything that happened in the first season never happened.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:17 am Reply with quote
Dang...didn't win. Oh well. Lucky bastards got Beck vol 1 also. Crying or Very sad I swear I don't win anything, not even scratch offs heh. Congratulations to those who won.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3