• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Shelf Life - Blue Monday

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yaminokaitou

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:33 pm Reply with quote
I always thought Initial D was interesting, at least the beginning before Takumi really got into racing. He was "forced" into it by his friends and father, but he really had little interest in it until later episodes. I guess I found that interesting because it kind of mirrored my own life. My entire family, except for my mom and me, are really big into cars. As a result, I was dragged to every auto show and car show that my parents went to. I grew up around people who spoke of nothing but cars, yet I had no interest and didn't really know much about them, even though I was expected to. So I felt kind of akin to Takumi back then.

And now I just watch it for the music and the non-car parts. It helps that my cousins are big fans of it and have me read the manga/watch the anime whenever a new DVD comes out.

But I still have no interest in cars. ^^;;
koneko-koneko

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:53 pm Reply with quote
Silly question, but where do you go to watch streaming anime? On a safe, and legal, connection?

My curiosity is finally getting the best of me!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4