• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Shinichiro Watanabe in Houston

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
v1cious

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:45 pm Reply with quote
hrtrunks wrote:
To anyone that goes to Houston: "Ask him if he'll make the Samurai Champloo movie!"

i'm sure that's probably the sorta thing he wants to avoid. someone will probably ask though.
novem

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:05 pm Reply with quote
I just bought my ticket today and am very excited.

To those of you going to the actual museum to buy it like I did, be forewarned that it might take them a while to find someone who actually knows about the event.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
hrtrunks

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:22 pm Reply with quote
v1cious wrote:
hrtrunks wrote:
To anyone that goes to Houston: "Ask him if he'll make the Samurai Champloo movie!"

i'm sure that's probably the sorta thing he wants to avoid. someone will probably ask though.

But, what else should he be asked? What was your opinion on "this and that" in Cowboy Bebop?

I mean if they got the chance to speak to the man, better ask him something that will be worth it for all of us. And i think a lot of people would like to see a Samurai Champloo movie. Right?
Kazuki-san

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:27 pm Reply with quote
hrtrunks wrote:

But, what else should he be asked?

What's your next project?

hrtrunks wrote:

I mean if they got the chance to speak to the man, better ask him something that will be worth it for all of us. And i think a lot of people would like to see a Samurai Champloo movie. Right?

Perhaps. The question is will there be a chance for Q&A in the first place.
freshkazuki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:03 am Reply with quote
That museum website is crap Evil or Very Mad

I've tried to purchase tickets but have been unable to. When you click to buy them, the page won't come up. I really did not want to go down to the museum to get them. Oh well. I suppose we do what we must. The fact that the website is so ghetto means less people will be buying them online. So longer lines the day of.
hrtrunks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:46 pm Reply with quote
Kazuki-san wrote:
hrtrunks wrote:

But, what else should he be asked?

What's your next project?

hrtrunks wrote:

Perhaps. The question is will there be a chance for Q&A in the first place.

Well if there will be no Q&A that nobody is going to ask him anything. Smile But that would be pointless... I mean, why to bring him all the way from Japan to the States if people wont be able to talk to him?

Anyway, i for one, want to know if he is making a Samurai Champloo move.
v1cious

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:32 pm Reply with quote
freshkazuki wrote:
That museum website is crap Evil or Very Mad

I've tried to purchase tickets but have been unable to. When you click to buy them, the page won't come up. I really did not want to go down to the museum to get them. Oh well. I suppose we do what we must. The fact that the website is so ghetto means less people will be buying them online. So longer lines the day of.

you have to click "update tickets" before it will let you check out.
freshkazuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:48 pm Reply with quote
I was able to get tickets the next day using the website. Just like some others that have already posted, if you're having trouble getting the tickets, try try again.

Something I'm curious about is why Houston and Detroit only? What was so special about us? Why not New York City, LA, or Chicago? Hey, I'm not complaining! Laughing I was just curious what the connection between Watanabe and Houston was.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4