• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: No Answerman Today

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LydiaDianne

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:53 pm Reply with quote
britannicamoore wrote:
luffypirate85 wrote:
britannicamoore wrote:
did anyone here get a wii?

i got two. i camped outside best buy in a line of 70 people for almost 30 hours and it was well worth it. we brought out a barbeque and a couple tvs. it was pretty tight to say the least. i wish console launches like this happened more often Very Happy

I camped out to. it was cold, and my dad showed up at 3a.m. and told me to go home. Which was nice.

Yeah, but did you or your dad snag one?
Richard J.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:23 am Reply with quote
Zac wrote:
Shelf Life is currently undergoing an overhaul; some major changes are happening there. It will return next time it's scheduled to be published, which is in 2 weeks.
We're not losing Bamboo as the reviewer right?

Seems like there were some problems last time too. Hope this overhaul makes things easier on everyone involved.
luffypirate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:16 am Reply with quote
Ataru wrote:
luffypirate85 wrote:

i got two. i camped outside best buy in a line of 70 people for almost 30 hours and it was well worth it.
That's why rural Wal-Mart rule. 4 hours, 14 people, 17 Wiis. I might edit this post later with my Friend Number. :p

yeah i thought about waiting at the 24 hour walmart but i didn't want to be cramped in the layaway department. i checked it out and they shoved about 30 people in it. i probably would have gone crazy in there. camping outside best buy was awesome because we got away with having a smash bros and texas hold em tournament and even a barbeque. we drank a TON of beer also and even considered setting up a game of beer pong. there were so many people running around with alcohol till about 4 am. im still puzzled at how we never got caught, especially being in the middle of scottsdale arizona. but hey 30 hours got me my wiis and first dibs on the selection of games and accessories. i cant wait for the next nintendo launch party ;p

wanna be friends? my wii number is 6322 1163 0866 8009
Zac
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:04 am Reply with quote
Richard J. wrote:
We're not losing Bamboo as the reviewer right?

Seems like there were some problems last time too. Hope this overhaul makes things easier on everyone involved.

Nope, just some changes to the column itself. Can't say anything further.
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:44 am Reply with quote
The new column will have laser light shows, pyrotechnics and will be presented in 23 different languages.

... or not
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
britannicamoore

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:55 pm Reply with quote
LydiaDianne wrote:
britannicamoore wrote:
luffypirate85 wrote:
britannicamoore wrote:
did anyone here get a wii?

i got two. i camped outside best buy in a line of 70 people for almost 30 hours and it was well worth it. we brought out a barbeque and a couple tvs. it was pretty tight to say the least. i wish console launches like this happened more often Very Happy

I camped out to. it was cold, and my dad showed up at 3a.m. and told me to go home. Which was nice.

Yeah, but did you or your dad snag one?

he did ^^. With Zelda too. (i was there when he bought them for me) Limited Edition Guide Book is on the way as well. I love my Dad. ^__^
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Zalis116

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:36 pm Reply with quote
Keonyn wrote:
Looks like there's no shelf life either.
And no discussion link to start another 40+ reply thread to say "Omg no Shelf Life, I so sad" to up our post counts, either Crying or Very sad Ah well, we'll live...sometimes I forget that not everybody lives within two hours of whatever family they're visiting for Thanksgiving, so that's my bad.
fighterholic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:50 pm Reply with quote
Amazing that there's nothing and we can still make the thread bigger than 3 pages.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4