• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Full metal alchemist

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
remember love

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:35 am Reply with quote
I was wonder if they ever made a Alchemist pocket watch in real life from the show "Full Metal Alchemist". This is because I like the show and I love pocket watchs and I would love to have one with the designs the Alcemists use in the show. And I saw products from different anime that lead me to believe that someone might actually create one. For example, I seen a vampire hunter D lighter, Trigun necklaces, etc. So if anyone could give me an answer it'd be most appreciated.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:08 am Reply with quote
remember love wrote:
I was wonder if they ever made a Alchemist pocket watch in real life from the show "Full Metal Alchemist". This is because I like the show and I love pocket watchs and I would love to have one with the designs the Alcemists use in the show.

Yea the watch exist and is actually really easy to find, ebay has it for sale, the only problems is that it's imported so it would take like forever to get here. If you have a local anime store that would be your best bet, I know that where I pick up my watch from. The watch itself is a little small for my taste but I can't complain all that much, it looks good with my suit.
Till next time,

Delta Kiral
remember love

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:33 am Reply with quote
Thanks for the information.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
ANN_Bamboo
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:07 am Reply with quote
Eh, be careful though. 99% of the FMA watches on eBay (and for that matter, at a lot of cons) are bootlegs.

The official FMA pocketwatch retails for something like $200 or so. The cheap ones you see are HK knockoffs that cost around $35 and instead of being engraved with the date ont he inside, have some lame-o sticker, or are just screened on.
remember love

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:41 pm Reply with quote
Thank's for the information SakechanBD. That didn't happen to you did it?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1