• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Kaiyodo's TenTen Figures and Zeorymer

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TranceLimit174

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:21 pm Reply with quote
Recently I found out that Kaiyodo came out with repaints of his 8 inch figures of Aya and Maya Natsume. The repaints are really nice and they look closer to their anime counterparts. However I can't seem to find them for under $40. They haven't been locally released yet but I picked up the old Aya one at Borders for $20 so I don't see why the repaint oughta be double outside of the fact that it's an import. So I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find these repaints for roughly $20-25? If not I guess I'll just have to wait for a con to roll around.

Also anyone know where I could find a good deal on the 2 Zeorymer DVDs? I'd like to get them both for a fairly cheap price since I read that they only have 2 eps. per DVD. Thanks.
Captain Crotchspike

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:15 pm Reply with quote
You can get Zeorymer for $6.99 a volume at Best Buy or $5.99 at DeepDiscountDVD.com (note: free shipping). You know, if you want the extra two bucks for junk food.
strider175

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:10 pm Reply with quote
http://www.aaaanime.com/cat.asp?view=item&code=10053890
aya figure

they're coming to the US at a cheaper price. I guess they're cheaper because more are being made and shipped in at once.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1