• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Can you guys please make a sticky for making avatars?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
x_Hisoka_x

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:59 pm Reply with quote
I know I've been told to not post about requesting avatars but I really do want one. I have explained before that I cannot make one. Can't you guys make a sticky where you request what character you want and someone can make one for you? Please explain to me why it's wrong to request someone to make you an avatar because I sure as hell don't know why...
camelot187757

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:15 pm Reply with quote
Anime_Newcomer wrote:
I know I've been told to not post about requesting avatars but I really do want one. I have explained before that I cannot make one. Can't you guys make a sticky where you request what character you want and someone can make one for you? Please explain to me why it's wrong to request someone to make you an avatar because I sure as hell don't know why...

If nothing else you could go in the chat and request in their if it's considered clutter in the forums themselves
areaseven
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:44 pm Reply with quote
Click here. Next time, try looking at the Sticky threads before asking anything.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1