• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hey, Answerman! [2006-03-17]

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zippydsm
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:17 pm Reply with quote
jgreen
I cant get goggle toolbar to reinstall Anime cry
ah well I have to remember to use thunder birds spell checker ^^

from what I hear and I don't know any hard facts they basically came into the US market bright eyed with acouple maybe not so hot for the non anime aduiance titles and well lost enough to to make them practically give up and sell their souls to 4Kids,Disney and any other "TO TV ANIME" company.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
jgreen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:08 pm Reply with quote
Isn't "Slam Dunk", like, bigger than Jesus in Japan, though? I got a Toei DVD sampler free with a RightStuf.com order a while back, and while I never got around to watching Air Master or....whatever that other show was, I thought Slam Dunk was pretty funny and was looking forward to seeing more. Ah well....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Zippydsm
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:04 pm Reply with quote
jgreen
ya sports anime are generally more popular in japan get them over here and you cant sell the meitrail their on 0-o *L*
I saw 2 or 3 eps of air master its like ikki tousen or avenger not all you either it like it or hate it 0-o

Seen most of avenger only 2 or 3 of Air Master and all of Ikki Tousen.
Toei has some godly shows but hell they keep givieng them to the rapers of anime Anime cry
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6