• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: My Hero Academia Anime's 2nd Promo Video Previews Voice Cast, Hero Costumes

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ali07

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:25 pm Reply with quote
My first time seeing the costumes for the characters. Wow, didn't realise the main character's costume looks like Kick-Ass with a different mask. Laughing
Dextres

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:09 pm Reply with quote
These characters, voices and costumes look so awesome; although I'm trying to hold off from the series at least until Akame Ga kiru manga is done.
JuanDmarco

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:55 am Reply with quote
Ochako's voice sounds better than I expected from the comments, but I'm kinda disappointed Ayane Sakura got the role. I like her, but I wanted Ochako to be voiced by Kana Hanazawa. :s

Actually, none of the characters are voiced by who I wanted to voice them, not that the cast actors are bad. I'm alright with Izuku's, Katsuki's and All Might's VAs, but I REALLY wanted Ishikawa to voice Shouto, and Tomoaki Maeno to voice Tenya instead.

Also, I don't get how Momo Kisaragi's voice is bad...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2