• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Yuri!!! on Ice's All-Night Marathon Unveils New Visual

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:01 pm Reply with quote
Yura is underage, why are they drawing his butt like that?

. . . . . can they. Can they keep drawing his butt like that? I don't mind.
Keichitsu0305

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:25 pm Reply with quote
#861208 wrote:

Considering how most female characters in anime with their butts/boobs being shown are 16 & under....I don't see the big deal. I mean I understand and agree with you....but, this is literally nothing new.
Samiamiam

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:09 pm Reply with quote
Peace signs are pretty common in season 2 announcement images... hmmm...
Crisha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:01 pm Reply with quote
keichitsu0305 wrote:
#861208 wrote:

Considering how most female characters in anime with their butts/boobs being shown are 16 & under....I don't see the big deal. I mean I understand and agree with you....but, this is literally nothing new.

The little shadow V above that perfectly rounded butt (now I feel like a dirty pervert for saying that and for also basically admitting that I've been staring at that butt with enough focus to notice that V) must meant to be his hopeful hint for 2nd season stop that stop being pathetic like this "peace sign."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Rivailloli

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:07 pm Reply with quote
All I care about is that Viktor and Yuuri look so cute in this. Also Chris in the background with his killer open smile.
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:23 pm Reply with quote
Went to the live viewing in Shibuya, my first all-night event! I survived, though I was half asleep for a few minutes during some of the later episodes. ^^;

While most of the crowd was quiet, there were a few people who brought pen lights and used them during the routines. Lots of clapping after, and even more clapping during the scene where Pichit announces that his best friend got married, LoL.

We were asked to sing along to the Theme of King JJ but obviously no one remembered the lyrics because it was pretty silent. ^^; Kind of a bummer that they skipped all the opening/ending animation sequences except for the first opening and the ending in episode 9.
Proud2bPnoy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:22 am Reply with quote
Everyone's doing the 2 finger-peace sign as if it they're hinting a 2nd season oh yas please. I heard that the event will continue until March? but any new info 'bout sequel still nah?

While the Japanese are spending their pre-Valentines celebration by all night marathoning YOI everywhere in Japan(??) the American's are probly enjoying their dinner in Arby's... Arby and their mad YOI ad skillz.
I need my MilaSara canon the only good shzzle that will convince me to fly over Japan and parte all night with boi Junichi Suwabe + sing Theme JJ is d daddy will be awesome if they invited some voice actresses too like Mariya Ise
yuna49

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:58 am Reply with quote
crosswithyou wrote:
Went to the live viewing in Shibuya, my first all-night event!

What was the mix of the audience by gender? Was there a noticeable contingent of male homosexuals?
jrockfreak

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:14 am Reply with quote
Hopefully a season 2 is coming but maybe we can get a little less yaoi lol
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1