Forum - View topic
NEWS: Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs Anime Reveals Cast, Staff, 1st Promo Video, Summer 2018 Pre


Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Gabriel Augusto Vidigal



Joined: 07 Jun 2017
Posts: 18
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:30 am Reply with quote
The right studio for it, really hoping for something good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Engineering Nerd



Joined: 24 Apr 2008
Posts: 859
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:36 am Reply with quote
Xebec sounds like the perfect choice, when comes to Mecha and Ecchi, they can really outperform their usual standards.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Joshua Zarate



Joined: 12 Jan 2017
Posts: 2056
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:38 am Reply with quote
With some people on the Internet who have read the manga saying that this is the next To Love Ru, I half expected the studio behind this to be Xebec. Lo and behold.

This looks like right up my alley and I’ll check it out when it premieres. I just personally hope that this series doesn’t prevent Xebec from making any more anime for To Love Ru in the future.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime
Gemnist



Joined: 10 Feb 2016
Posts: 1650
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:00 am Reply with quote
Always good to see WSJ manga get adapted. Now give us The Promised Neverland.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
L'Imperatore



Joined: 24 Mar 2014
Posts: 476
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:30 am Reply with quote
I've come to realize that whenever there's this (Note: The linked video is region-locked to Japan.) note included before any anime promo video, there 98% chance Aniplex will be somehow involved in the production of said anime.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shadowmaksim



Joined: 01 Feb 2017
Posts: 32
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:05 am Reply with quote
As much as I like the manga, I think I've going to avoid this anime adaptation. These kind of sexually heavy fanservice series tend to have too many issues in animated form.

Though I'm probably still going to have to deal with the typical reception that's sure to follow. That's going to be a nightmare as per usual.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EmperorBrandon
Encyclopedia Editor


Joined: 04 Oct 2002
Posts: 2126
Location: Springfield, MO
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:45 am Reply with quote
L'Imperatore wrote:
I've come to realize that whenever there's this (Note: The linked video is region-locked to Japan.) note included before any anime promo video, there 98% chance Aniplex will be somehow involved in the production of said anime.

Well, you can see the publisher listed on the Youtube link, and it is indeed Aniplex.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
KH91



Joined: 17 May 2013
Posts: 6176
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:17 am Reply with quote
That trailer. Very Happy The day of greatness is coming. Can't wait for all those certain individuals to be ashamed of their words and deeds.

Looking forward to the BD.

Quote:
The bundle will include an "ultra deluxe bath poster" drawn by Miura. Pre-orders for the bundle start on Saturday.


Very Happy I am looking forward to this day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UncleDrew



Joined: 24 Nov 2017
Posts: 36
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:25 am Reply with quote
shadowmaksim wrote:
As much as I like the manga, I think I've going to avoid this anime adaptation. These kind of sexually heavy fanservice series tend to have too many issues in animated form.

Though I'm probably still going to have to deal with the typical reception that's sure to follow. That's going to be a nightmare as per usual.


Such a superrior mindset you have, look at content and avoid it instantly. You are [expletive] great man... Keep going do what you do mkay?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alan45
Village Elder



Joined: 25 Aug 2010
Posts: 9174
Location: Virginia
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:54 am Reply with quote
When ever I see (Note: The linked video is region-locked to Japan.) my immediate reaction is that if we can't watch it, why post it? However, just for kicks and giggles, I clicked on it and it played. Apparently I'm now in Japan, who knew? Either that or the note doesn't mean what I assumed it means.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
Usagi-kun



Joined: 03 Jul 2013
Posts: 877
Location: Nashville, TN
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:33 am Reply with quote
Alan45 wrote:
When ever I see (Note: The linked video is region-locked to Japan.) my immediate reaction is that if we can't watch it, why post it? However, just for kicks and giggles, I clicked on it and it played. Apparently I'm now in Japan, who knew? Either that or the note doesn't mean what I assumed it means.


This happens to me all the time. I live in the States and have no clue why, but most of the time, probably 8/10, the video will play. I'm of the same mindset, however, but now I just click every video to test it before I dismiss the possibility completely.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Snakebit1995



Joined: 25 Apr 2015
Posts: 842
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:37 am Reply with quote
Usagi-kun wrote:
Alan45 wrote:
When ever I see (Note: The linked video is region-locked to Japan.) my immediate reaction is that if we can't watch it, why post it? However, just for kicks and giggles, I clicked on it and it played. Apparently I'm now in Japan, who knew? Either that or the note doesn't mean what I assumed it means.


This happens to me all the time. I live in the States and have no clue why, but most of the time, probably 8/10, the video will play. I'm of the same mindset, however, but now I just click every video to test it before I dismiss the possibility completely.


Yeah I'm from NJ and this video totally worked for me, then again it's Dailymotion so...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jtiskool305





PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:38 am Reply with quote
The manga is such a riot and so much fun to read!
Can't wait for this to air
Back to top
LegitPancake



Joined: 26 Jun 2017
Posts: 1049
Location: Texas, USA
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:08 pm Reply with quote
Snakebit1995 wrote:

Yeah I'm from NJ and this video totally worked for me, then again it's Dailymotion so...


Guys...Y’all realize that the Dailymotion video they added in the article was included exactly BECAUSE it has zero region lock?? If you click where it says the official website is streaming it, you’ll find this YouTube video: https://youtu.be/DPpZ5B0OgQY
It is in fact region locked and is what the article was talking about. Additionally, at the bottom of the article, it even thanks a user for providing a region-free video so that everyone could see it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tripple-A



Joined: 21 Feb 2017
Posts: 344
Location: Hamburg, Germany
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:04 pm Reply with quote
I hope the seiyuus make it good as I have a pretty good image of how they should sound like...
And I also hope we will get an uncensored version ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group