• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Voice Actress Suzuko Mimori, Wrestler Kazuchika Okada Acknowledge Relationship

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KH91

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:16 pm Reply with quote
Togo is in a relationship? Crying or Very sad You better treat best girl right or else.
Megiddo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm Reply with quote
Huh, I never noticed that Himawari from Yuruyuri and Shion from GJ-bu shared the same voice actress. I wish them both happiness.
Punch Drunk Marc

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:34 pm Reply with quote
Joe Mello wrote:
don't mention Okada's catch phrase don't mention Okada's catch phrase don't mention Okada's catch phrase...
RoamFree wrote:
Beatdigga wrote:
She’s basically dating New Japan’s John Cena, not some random guy hidden from the press.

I would say he's either The Rock or Shawn Michaels of New Japan. The John Cena of New Japan is Hiroshi Tanahashi.

I wouldn't say he's The Rock either, simply because it feels like everyone else in the company is either more interesting or doing more interesting things.

If I had to compare Okada to anyone star it would definitely be Randy Orton. Both of them just have a natural wrestling ability and make the hardest moves look effortless. The main difference though is that Okada pretty much wrestles every match like its his last, and Orton has been on auto-pilot most of the time since 2013.

As for Shawn Michaels, I'd say its a tie between Kenny Omega and Naito. Naito because his attitude reminds of Original DX Shawn, and Kenny because of his abilities in the ring.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:42 am Reply with quote
Look, I don't deny I imagine myself wanting to be the boyfriend/husband of a dub voice actress. However, at least I am more mentally aware that is a delusion/imagination. The fans in this article are even more deluded that.
Mr. Oshawott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:30 pm Reply with quote
I wish Mimorin and Mr. Okada a future full of happiness. Anime smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2