• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
MHA reviews of season 5 link to season 4

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 4:52 am Reply with quote
Not quite sure where to bring this up since it seems like a mix of Encyclopedia and Tech, but the Encyclopedia links in the title of the weekly reviews for My Hero Academia from episode 89 on are still showing and link to (TV 4) instead of (TV 5).

Also, if I go to the Encyclopedia page for (TV 5), it also shows those reviews for those episodes listed (well, 89-94 at least, but not 95), so I'm not sure how that happened when the link on the review page itself directs to the (TV 4) page.

And for the hell of it, I went back and looked at the (TV 3) page and it has episodes 64-67 listed, which should be in (TV 4). No Encyclopedia page lists the reviews for episodes 68-83 (aside from a link to the review page which lists 1-95), which should also be part of (TV 4), I think.

Sounds like a lot of work, but as there is nothing about Reviews in the drop down menu at "I know this," I don't think I can help. At least it's not a critical problem, but I thought I'd say something to maybe keep it from getting bigger as time goes by.
ANN_Lynzee
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 3:10 pm Reply with quote
Not sure how that happened but it should be fixed now!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 2:12 am Reply with quote
The links in the review pages for this season still show (TV 4) and link to season 4. Episode 96 appears on the Encyclopedia page for (TV 4) but not (TV 5) and the season 4 reviews on that page jump from episode 88 to 96.

Episodes 68-83 did get added to the (TV 4) page, and 89-92 were added onto the (TV 5) page where they belong, so that's a start! Maybe there's more than one problem going on?
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 8:40 pm Reply with quote
All the season 5 episodes are correctly linked now, except for episode 97. But somehow the process wiped out all the community scores, except for episode 89. A bit of collateral damage, but it looks like progress to me!

5/31 Looks like it's all fixed now. Otsukaresama desu!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1