• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Movie recaps/anthologies

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:59 pm Reply with quote
Dan42 wrote:
FURTHERMORE, I would like to avoid clutter as much as possible when transferring some of the information from the "unsplit" to the "splitted-off" title. So instead of redeeming info in A1 and adding it in A2, I would like to transfer the info directly. Please post here what info should be transfered to which title and I'll change the DB manually. Please write the "code" parameter from status.php.

For Kiddy Grade movies: I haven't created the new entry, just in case not to lure users to add more info before you start moving them, but if a new entry is to be created right after this post then it should be #9065.
New main title: AI-7799-4 (not sure if you can move an alternative title to be a new main title)
AI-7799-7
AI-7799-12
AI-7799-21
AS-7799-12

For the third movie (supposed to be #9066):
New main title: AI-7799-5
AI-7799-8
AI-7799-13
AI-7799-22

Unfortunately, none of the official sources I've found to this day has listed the differences of staff and cast between the three movies. Rolling Eyes Some new individual information, such as pictures and official websites, will be added once new entries are created.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quote
I've created the 2 extra movies, moved the information and created the sequel relationships. You forgot about the Maelstrom release Wink

dormcat wrote:
I see and I get it now. However, the "not anime but related" category tag may need renaming. Razz

What about "derivative works" or "derivative/related works" ?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2