• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Sandy Fox

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
v1cious

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 2:09 am Reply with quote
ugh, i was just watching the american Kenshin, and i can't help but notice what a horrible singer she is. it sounds like a 5 year old doing karaoke. what the hell? was the company on a budget or something? cause this lady is really bad.

Last edited by v1cious on Sun Nov 09, 2003 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ataru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:25 am Reply with quote
*L* No clue why they did it, but after the first DVD, they went back original verison. I guess CN got lazy on us and used the the same first episode theme song over and over again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Hotaru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:43 pm Reply with quote
yeah, definatly wanted to shoot myself after hearing that. i mean...the song in itself isn't that bad. but she just...ugh. no dice man.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Lady Sango

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 1:28 pm Reply with quote
When I first heard this song it reminded me of the chipmunks. I'm probably the only person in existence that likes the english version of this song, I think it's funny.

I wish the other themes would show instead of the same one.
rektagunn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:38 pm Reply with quote
while were on the subject........

does she have any albums out?.....or do I have to go through the soundtracks?....
Iron Chef

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:46 am Reply with quote
I think that rekta and I are the only folks that like the song as a song, and not for its comedic value. Seriously, I don't think that she sounds all THAT different...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Anime_Freak

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:22 am Reply with quote
I know that if you join the Sandy Fox fanclub, she sends you a CD with all the songs she's recorded(anime wise) on it.

EDIT: I happen to like Sandy Fox's voice, when she is singing Freckles, though it's better during Unyielding Wish during Season 1 of Magic Knight Rayearth.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1