• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Final Fantasy XIII-2's New 7-Minute Trailer Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The American Average

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:34 pm Reply with quote
with all these trailers why not just post the whole game online. would've have been better if we didn't know Snow was coming and Hope too more surprises that way.
Getsuga311

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:49 pm Reply with quote
still looks good, from all the different trailers it looks like its much more open than XIII was, which should get rid of the 'Linear' factor although i noticed they still have auto-battle which is a disappointment, i know we can just not use it but forcing people to pick moves instead of just falling back into autoattack after a picking moves for a short while would be better, i always say i won't use it and end up using it after a while anyway

story looks good, although i think too much was given away, the 5min trailer for XIII showed off just the right amount of story and gameplay but this 7min one just gives 1000 spoilers to what happens in the story and not enough about the roaming and battle gameplay, which scares me into thinking not many changes where made.....
Dagon123

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:58 pm Reply with quote
Getsuga311 wrote:
... which scares me into thinking not many changes where made.....

*sits back, grabs popcorn*

And so the denial begins, they spent 6 years developing a visual novel, and barely a year later we see an expansion to said "game"

Don't try and impress us long time final fantasy fans all at once squeenix Rolling Eyes
Satiety

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:20 pm Reply with quote
it's like i was watching the whole movie in separate sections cut back and forth, lol... I'm super excited for it considering i spent my whole month completing FFXIII 100% lol. And I guess I'll waste lots of time in the mini games since they FINALLY added them, omg
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1