• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Searching for Randall Matashiro

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
colleendoran

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:28 am Reply with quote
I hope this is not out of line, but I am searching for someone named Randall Mayashiro whose name appears on this board.

According to my records, he ordered some merchandise from me, but when we tried to deliver we had incorrect shipping information. We've been searching for him forever.

I hate to disappoint a customer, so please let me know if you know Randall Mayashiro and tell him to contact me

Thanks.

Colleen Doran
www.adistantsoil.com

[email protected]
ikillchicken

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quote
Well, I'm not sure if you tried this but you can use the search function under the forum tab to search for posts by username. I didn't get anything for Randall Matashiro but there is a user named Randall Miyashiro. His profile can be found here. You could PM him and see if he's the one you're looking for.
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quote
Indeed, simply use his profile and either send a PM or use the contact information provided from within the profile. Either way, this isn't really something that belongs in the Talkback forum, which is in place to discuss linked articles and reviews on the front page.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1