• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: New Title Acquistion Announcement at Bandai's “Black Sunday” on December 14th

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kruszer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quote
Cypress + "Black Sunday" = A musical reference?
An anime about rap music?
Nah, that's insane in the membrane. Razz

Anyway, I'm hopint it's Kurenai. That one became one of swift favorites earlier this year.
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:02 am Reply with quote
penguintruth wrote:
Mobile Suit Gundam Double Zeta, of course.

Oh wait, they did say it would be an anime, and ZZ is clearly labeled "Anime ja nai!"

So, Turn A Gundam.

Would be wishful thinking, as Turn A would probably be worth picking up, but I doubt that they want to flood too much Gundam with 00 coming out. And many fans are fickle (read: retarded) because they look a series pre-2002 and call it old crap. The best bet is always for a recent anime.
Colonel Wolfe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quote
Howabout the Anime-mated adventures of Grizzy Adams? Laughing
penguintruth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:11 am Reply with quote
walw6pK4Alo wrote:
penguintruth wrote:

Oh wait, they did say it would be an anime, and ZZ is clearly labeled "Anime ja nai!"

So, Turn A Gundam.

Would be wishful thinking, as Turn A would probably be worth picking up, but I doubt that they want to flood too much Gundam with 00 coming out. And many fans are fickle (read: retarded) because they look a series pre-2002 and call it old crap. The best bet is always for a recent anime.

Well, I believe Bandai Entertainment did say they would eventually get to all of Gundam.

But then again, Bandai Entertainment says a lot of things.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:54 am Reply with quote
penguintruth wrote:
walw6pK4Alo wrote:
penguintruth wrote:

So, Turn A Gundam.

Well, I believe Bandai Entertainment did say they would eventually get to all of Gundam.

But then again, Bandai Entertainment says a lot of things.

Call me again when they decide to release 0079, all 43 episodes, dubbed and subbed.
penguintruth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:28 am Reply with quote
walw6pK4Alo wrote:
Call me again when they decide to release 0079, all 43 episodes, dubbed and subbed.

Should be some time after they agree to replace my limited edition boxset discs of Zeta Gundam they swindled me into buying three years ago with the impression they would be the only way to get the show with the ones with the correct subtitles they later released while laughing in my face.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2