Gakuen Babysitters Anime's Teaser Video, Visual Revealed
posted on by Karen Ressler
The official website for the television anime adaptation of Hari Tokeino's Gakuen Babysitters manga posted the anime's new key visual and teaser video on Monday. In the video, main character Ryūichi Kashima introduces himself, his job as a babysitter, and his younger brother Kotarō.
The cast includes:
- Kōtarō Nishiyama as Ryūichi Kashima
- Nozomi Furuki as Kotarō Kashima
- Yuichiro Umehara as Hayato Kamitani
- Yuko Sanpei as Taka Kamitani
- Tomoaki Maeno as Yoshihito Usaida
- Daisuke Ono as Keigo Saikawa
- Tomoko Miyadera as Yōko Morinomiya
- Ayaka Saito as Takuma Mamizuka
- Atsumi Tanezaki as Kazuma Mamizuka
- Konomi Kohara as Kirin Kumatsuka
- Kaede Hondo as Midori Sawatari
Shūsei Morishita is directing the anime at animation studio Brains Base. Yuuko Kakihara (Chihayafuru 2, Orange) is handling series composition, Satoshi Motoyama (Aho Girl, Skip Beat!) is serving as sound director, and Mina Ōsawa (sub-character designer/chief animation director on Kiss Him, Not Me) is designing the characters. Ruka Kawada (Is the order a rabbit?, Kiss Him, Not Me) is composing the show's music.
The manga centers on the brothers Ryūichi and Kotarō Kashima. Ryūichi is in high school and Kotarō is still a toddler. After their parents are killed in a plane crash, the two brothers find themselves living with the chairwoman of the Morinomiya Academy, who herself lost her son and daughter-in-law in the same accident. The chairwoman, however, has one stipulation for the brothers in order to live with her: Ryūichi has to work at the academy's daycare center as a babysitter.
Source: Comic Natalie
this article has been modified since it was originally posted; see change history