• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
No-Rin (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:44 am Reply with quote
Latest episode had yet more of the agricultural movement that people seem to want to occur in Japan, since the rural locations are depopulating so fast. It's not a huge country and they have mostly great public transit, so I can't see why bunching up in the cities is what they prefer.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:12 pm Reply with quote
Well I went into this show with low expectations, but it far exceeded that. I wasn't really expecting an education show based on the first episode with the teacher lol. I gave this a Good.
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:56 pm Reply with quote
ep.12

spoiler[kousaku get up for fresh day cause minori's big sister is now give people dating day time yet one odd uh-oh yea the "walking dead" becky is here cue kousaku tomato she all better but seeing all dating cue fear on being 40s singles.

kousaku had talk with office lady ask why she visit farm area give all city probs & being cog on machine yet want move farm life for fresh start yet here ringo & minori being "mistriss" & "wife" of kousaku then dating game doing point time ask to married run away kousaku.

then kousaku tied-up alone with minori's big sister then ask why come back to city give "all the same" yet still face those probs yet hearing time for "wedding" of kousaku & minori add more safe have fat otaku blow dart guy to shoot down becky.

yet wedding on way til oops by minori's little sisters cause the waka to be shown cause people this is a blah wedding then kousaku to rescue give on all sorry for it give don't blame the village speech for all to hear.

well it all patch up give kousaku say he want both ringo & minori got double ko punch yet all well summer over with kei & moos are back yet back to school yet OLE he we go again in farm school life. ]
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:09 am Reply with quote
Episode 12 (final)

What he meant: "spoiler[You are both important to me and I don't want to choose something like that yet.]"
What he said: "spoiler[Both of you are my wings.]"
What it sounded like: "spoiler[Threesome?]"

Well off the bat I feel like giving it a not too great rating, but I think the show was actually pretty good in how much it could do. It could be informative, thought provoking, comedic parodies, or its own comedy. I think characters like the fujoshi girl, money hungry girl, and Becky, were where they had some good points, kind of like in an anti-moe sort of way. How it kind of made fun of some moe ideas and go the opposite way is where I had fun.

I think I will rate it Good, because that is where it was standing when it was going well and or witty, which I don't think the last episode did quite enough. It was an interesting watch though. It did manage to stop itself to go crazy for the sake of it, which I think it might deserve some points for.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4