• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll, Funimation Outline Home Video Releases for elDLIVE, Tsukigarei, Tsugumomo, Clockw

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ali07

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:58 pm Reply with quote
Hmm, I may need to import Tsukigakirei. Don't think that's been licensed for disc release in Australia.
Escaflowne2001

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:05 am Reply with quote
DamianSalazar wrote:
Escaflowne2001 wrote:
I'll most likely import Tsugumomo since it's content almost certainly mains it won't see a blu-ray release in the UK.

Anime Limited released Shimoneta in the UK and that series is raunchy and crude as ****. I'm sure it would get a release soon.

Tsugumomo has a lot more loli aimed content though. That's the bigger problem rather then it being crude or raunchy.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:09 am Reply with quote
CR did announce the home video for at least "Re:Zero". I think it is best to make such an announcement after a dub has been completed and an estimated release date has been secured. That way fans might have even more to anticipate, including the ETA date.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:04 am Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
CR did announce the home video for at least "Re:Zero". I think it is best to make such an announcement after a dub has been completed and an estimated release date has been secured. That way fans might have even more to anticipate, including the ETA date.

no, these are May's releases, announced on the 15th, two days before re:zero was announced at Katsucon, which is not getting released in May
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2