• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Who's who?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GATSU

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 12:48 am Reply with quote
I'll admit the teen angst got me to relate to Tetsuo of Akira and Gutts of Berserk.
sv19

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 3:03 am Reply with quote
I relate to both Sailor Venus of Sailormoon and Asuka Langly(sp?) from Neon Genesis Evangelion. Venus/Minako because I always mix up what I'm trying to say and because I try to help and main goof up in the process. With Asuka its because I love her hair... But I relate to her because I feel at one moment I have to be a somewhat grown-up and the next be somewhat like a child.

Note:I haven't seen much of the episodes with Asuka in it so I'm guessing from all the profiles I read.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
BC Anime

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 3:16 pm Reply with quote
Well, at school, i am a mix of spike speigel (cowboy bebop) and kaneda (akira). I act cool and all that crap, but most of the time, i found myself assuming the "leader" position of my friend's. I guess i could also be like jet black (cowboy bebop) because a lot of people look up to me in that big brother kinda way. but, at home i am too much like ed (cowboy bebop). i do weird walks and dances, and say strange things, but i don't have mad hacking skills like she does.
kgbmanx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 1:24 pm Reply with quote
I best relate to Mr. Satan from DBZ because he is an idiot (BAKA) just like me and we both used to have afros (as you know he was bald in GT). Yet I didn't go bald, i'm only 17 for chrissakes.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2