• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Best Supporting Character Tournament: Post-Mortem

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Contests and Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rainbowcourage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:19 pm Reply with quote
Group A-1
Maes Hughes, Fullmetal Alchemist franchise
vs.
Yue Ayase, Negima franchise

Maes Hughes

Group A-2
Eri Ninamori, FLCL
vs.
Naru Osaka, Sailor Moon

Eri Ninamori

Group A-3
Haruka Tenoh/Sailor Uranus, Sailor Moon
vs.
Setsuna, Shingu: Secret of the Stellar Wars

Haruka Tenoh/Sailor Uranus

Group A-4
Itoko Osakabe, School Rumble franchise
vs.
Toki, Princess Mononoke

Toki

Group A-5
Nabuca, Now and Then, Here and There
vs.
Neya, Infinite Ryvius

Nabuca

Group A-6
Kazuko Yoshiyama, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
vs.
Mendoza, The Mysterious Cities of Gold

Kazuko Yoshiyama

Group A-7
Genkai, Yu Yu Hakusho
vs.
Rick Thunderbolt, Oban Star-Racers

Genkai

Group A-8
Nana, Elfen Lied
vs.
Olivier Mira Armstrong, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Nana

Group A-9
Lt. Yamamoto The Irresponsible Captain Tylor
vs.
Tetsu,
SaiKano

Lt. Yamamoto

Group A-10
Christopher Armalite, Scrapped Princess
vs.
Lyuze, Casshern Sins

Okay, I have to speak up on this match: Lyuze is conceivably one of the strongest characters in this tournament, but will inevitably suffer from lack of exposure. She is the closest character to Casshern (apart from Ringo, maybe) and at first acts as his conscience when he awakens to the world without any concept of self. She proceeds to call him out for his past actions, tries to murder him out of revenge--and then slowly falls in love with him (he cannot remember anything about his past). She is tough-as-nails, uncompromising, and has a heart of gold. I don't think Casshern could have made his odyssey without her.

For the record, I've seen around 16-19 episodes of Scrapped Princess (I can't remember exactly how many) and was rather unimpressed by the flat characterization. Christopher was, I think, fairly well-developed, but I saw his side-switching coming one hundred miles away.

Group A-11
Kimura, Azumanga Daioh
vs.
Satoshi Miwa, Marmalade Boy

Satoshi Miwa--from the best anime soap opera out there! This lackadaisical playboy has his heart stolen by a sweetie who marries her teacher--and then plays it off like it's no big deal. this show is so ridiculous...

Group A-12
Edel, Princess Tutu
vs.
Oji-san, Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou

Edel

Group A-13
Alex Rowe, Last Exile
vs.
Reiko Natsume, Natsume’s Book of Friends

Alex Rowe; Reiko just can't compete with him since she only really appears in memories (from what I've seen of the show).

Group A-14
Renge Hoshakuji, Ouran High School Host Club
vs.
Jung Freud, Gunbuster

Renge; some of the best comic relief out there.

Group A-15
Lory Takarada, Skip Beat!
vs.
Ushio Okazaki, Clannad After Story

Ushio; I have strong distaste for Clannad but I suppose I should vote for her.

Group A-16
Nabeshin, Excel Saga, et al.
vs.
Takumi Ichinose, Nana

Takumi--one of the biggest movers and shakers and whirlwind creators in the show.
zawa113

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:32 pm Reply with quote
First off, did an A-7 vote change. I've edited it up there, adding it down here. Ah, the ability to change votes in the early rounds! I think people reassured me of how much more useful Rick was than Genkai, even if Genkai would probably win in an arm wrestling contest against him.

And I want to argue for Mendoza here. Everyone who has seen the series already knows why he should go on, he's more than just an adult to be around Esteban, Tao, and Zia to babysit them, he encourages them to come up with ideas and helps them in every way he can, all while being more than clever himself. He could probably take on most situations by himself, but being a good supporting character, encourages the kids to do it, in that way, helping them grow as characters. Auntie Witch on the other hand...I mean, she's a fun character and all, but she seemed there as a continuity nod and as a way to move the plot along if you ask me (given the confines of being in a movie, this seemed more necessary). So, she was needed to move the plot along, but was she really needed to help the main resolve things? I didn't feel so. I'd really hate to see Mendoza not move on here despite his outstanding job as a supporting character that, if this were a more well known series, he might have gotten him votes around 8 or so in the nominations, just because The Girl Who Leapt Through Time is a far more popular and recent movie likely to be more familiar to more people who might just vote on the basis of "I know who that is!", and I can't help but feel Mendoza is getting the short end of the stick unfairly.
Mylene

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:35 pm Reply with quote
Group A-1

Group A-2
Naru Osaka, Sailor Moon

Group A-3

Group A-4

Group A-5

Group A-6

Group A-7
Genkai, Yu Yu Hakusho

Group A-8

Group A-9

roup A-10

Group A-11

Group A-12
Edel, Princess Tutu

Group A-13
Alex Rowe, Last Exile

Group A-14

Group A-15

Group A-16
Takumi Ichinose, Nana
dtm42

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:05 pm Reply with quote
VOTE CHANGE

A-6: Vote changed from Kazuko to Mendoza. I have already updated my voting post to reflect this change.

Yeah, after reading classicalzawa's comments I realised that I was guilty of going with the better known candidate on this one. Since I haven't watched either The Girl Who Leapt Through Time or The Mysterious Cities of Gold, who am I to say which candidate is better? Just by popularity? I would hope I'm better than that.

On one side there's classicalzawa, Ggultra2764 and Aylinn all backing Mendoza with arguments, and on the other just Olliff and mow123 who bothered to explain why they were voting for Kazuko. Well, I'm not good at maths, but three beats two. And Mendoza seems to have been more important to his Anime than Kazuko was to hers. So, my vote will now go to Mendoza.
Dorcas_Aurelia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:13 pm Reply with quote
Ouch, only seen both series entirely for two match-ups. Although 12 of the series are pretty obscure.

Group A-1
vs.
Voting for: Yue Ayase (sorry, no shut-outs this round)
Because: Hughes is going to win, and he deserves to, so this vote is more a defense that Yue deserves to be in the tournament than anything else, as a couple of people were skeptical of this during nominations.

Yue provides emotional support and encouragement to the mortally shy Nodoka in the latter's romance with Negi. Without the prodding of her best friend, Nodoka wouldn't have made anywhere near the progress in her relationship she did. Yue, in helping motivate Nodoka, however, also begins to see the positive qualities in their child teacher, and becomes conflicted due to the emotional betrayal she feels she has committed, which is cause for much drama. Yue eventually opens up to both of them and manages to maintain the bonds of friendship all around.

Part of the questioning of Yue's admission was that she was too much of a main character. In the original series, Yue was mostly in the background, behind more prominent players like Asuna, Konoka, and Evangeline, and only came into the love-triangle development in the last few episodes. The remake was more of an ensemble cast, but Negi was clearly the main character to which everyone else fell behind in slightly varying degrees.

Group A-2
Eri Ninamori, FLCL
vs.
Naru Osaka, Sailor Moon
Voting for: Eri Ninamori
Because: Eri leaves a very distinct impression on the viewer, and develops quite a bit in the episode that focuses on her. As of now, aside from Lydia and marie, the only one voting for Naru is Ggultra, who makes a decent case, but I'm not quite swayed.

Group A-3
vs.
Voting for: Haruka Tenoh
Because: Having seen neither series, I'm more compelled by the write-up for Haruka. She seems to be more involved in the plot.

Group A-4
vs.
Toki, Princess Mononoke
Voting for: Itoko Osakabe
Because: A tough call, as I haven't seen Princess Mononoke, and no one who has voted for Toki has provided much reason yet against the two opinions saying she's rather dull. On the other hand, School Rumble's cast is such a vast ensemble that picking Itoko as more deserving than anyone else yet not counting in the main ensemble seems a little tenuous. Give me a reason to switch, Toki supporters.

Group A-5
vs.
Neya, Infinite Ryvius
Voting for: Nabuca
Because: Neya's write-up makes her sound more less like a character and more like a plot catalyst. Plus, even though I haven't seen NTHT, some of the clips used for Shu in the Hero tournament wouldn't have played as well as they did without Nabuca to contrast him.

Group A-6
vs.
Voting for: Mendoza
Because: I didn't expect to vote this way, but arguments for Mendoza have caused me to change my mind. Kazuko is a good character who subtly helps the protagonist along, but people who have seen MCoG say Mendoza plays a much more critical role in his series.

VOTE CHANGE

Group A-7
Genkai, Yu Yu Hakusho
vs.
Voting for: Rick Thunderbolt
Because: The various people posting in support of Rick have convinced me of the two characters I don't know, he is the better one for this tournament.

Group A-8
Nana, Elfen Lied
vs.
Voting for: Nana
Because: As completely awesome as General Armstrong is, I feel that she plays much a similar role to Colonel Mustang, except that she is more willing to use violence (and lethal force) as a means to a just end. Nana's role is more distinct; she demonstrates the innocence capable of enduring despite the diclonii violent nature and the torture inflicted on her.

Group A-9
vs.
Tetsu, SaiKano
Voting for: Lt. Yamamoto
Because: I'm not really sure. I've seen all of SaiKano but only a little of Tylor. I almost think I should vote for Tetsu, as he's something of a more realistic character - a flawed human trying to survive in a tragic world - but there's just something about him and the series in general that rubs me the wrong way.

Group A-10
vs.
Lyuze, Casshern Sins
Voting for: Lyuze
Because: While I don't completely buy that Lyuze is one of the strongest characters in the tournament, rainbowcourage has convinced me to vote for her over Christopher. While Armalite is an important character and a good one, he's a little dull.

Group A-11
Kimura, Azumanga Daioh
vs.
Voting for: Kimura
Because: Not much of a case has been made for Satoshi. I agree with Key that the nominations may have overinflated Kimura's potential. Yeah, I put a supporting nod in for Kimura, but it was early on. Give me a solid reason to vote for Satoshi and I might switch.

Group A-12
Edel, Princess Tutu
vs.
Voting for: Edel
Because: My preferred pick of the Princess Tutu characters in this tournament. I'd be interested to hear what any of the few people who have seen YKK have to say about Oji-san, but I'm probably sticking with Edel anyway.

Group A-13
Alex Rowe, Last Exile
vs.
Voting for: Reiko Natsume
Because: I think Alex is getting by a bit too much on his coolness factor rather than what he actually brings to the series. Also, he's really close to main character level, especially given how close he is to the center of the really important events.

Group A-14
vs.
Jung Freud, Gunbuster
Voting for: Renge
Because: She's the epitome of the fangirl the Host Club caters to and the series satirizes, plus she steals pretty much every scene she's in and makes herself the center of attention (and how!) whenever possible.

Group A-15
vs.
Voting for: Lory Takarada
Because: I was going to originally have this section lead off with comments about how Ushio didn't really do anything, until I remembered the spoilerific stuff. I'm still not changing my vote, though, because the level of disconnect between those portions and when she appears in After Story.

Group A-16
vs.
Takumi Ichinose, Nana
Voting for: Takumi Ichinose
Because: Had to flip a coin, as I haven't seen either of these (well, Puni Puni Poemi, but Nabeshin is really minor in that), and given that trying to compare them via arguments would be like apples and oranges, I decided not to.

Last edited by Dorcas_Aurelia on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
rainbowcourage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:56 pm Reply with quote
In defense of Genkai, she spoiler[dies. How many supporting characters do that? And her death has a profound effect on the team members of the Dark Tournament (until she is eventually brought back to life, although I thought that writing was a little cheap and I've always disagreed with that).]

Apart from that, she is integral as Yusuke's mentor, especially in teaching him techniques and common sense. She's very close to the core group and provides wisdom, and helps win a few matches in the Dark Tournament.
ManOfRust

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:11 pm Reply with quote
New tournament, yay! I have skipped the last few, but hope this one will be fun. Anime smile

Group A-1

Group A-2
Eri Ninamori, FLCL

FLCL was a short series, but Ninamori stood out for me as one of the most memorable characters in a cast full of really strange and crazy characters.

Group A-3

Group A-4
Toki, Princess Mononoke

I thought Toki was a great character in Princess Mononoke. She has heart, sticks up for what she believes in, provides a little comic relief, and is an all around fun character that compliments the main cast very well.

Group A-5

Group A-6

Group A-7

I've seen both series and I really like them both. I wish I could support both characters so it was a bummer to see them end up against each other, but between Genkai and Rick this is a pretty easy choice for me. Both provide somewhat similar functions as enablers and supporters of the main character's growth, but I think Rick's importance to Molly's development is much greater than Genkai's to Yusuke's. Molly starts out as a brash but unfocused kid with potential but no way to deliver on it and no clear sense of direction. Rick helps her to focus on what is important and slowly, over the course of the show, to grow into a capable and confident young woman.

I know that sounds similar to what Genkai does too, but it's a difference of degree. Molly is facing so many more external distractions than Yusuke. Yusuke wants to get stronger and learn more, so at least Genkai has that to work with. Molly, at first, isn't really sure what she wants and is being pulled in many different directions. Unlike Yusuke, Molly has the opportunity to just quit. In fact she is encouraged on a fairly regular basis early on to do just that. While Yusuke has a whole team of people helping with his growth, Molly pretty much has everyone telling her they don't really need her. Despite all these obstacles, with Rick's help, she manages to overcome her problems and challenges and develops into a true hero by the end of the story.

In addition to his support of Molly, he also has a fairly interesting story himself which adds to the overall plot of the show. It's too bad more people haven't seen Oban. It really is a good series. Nothing mind blowing, but very entertaining.

Group A-8
Nana, Elfen Lied

Group A-9

Group A-10

Group A-11
Kimura, Azumanga Daioh

Group A-12
Edel, Princess Tutu

Awww. Another unfortunate draw for me since I like both characters a lot. I have to go with Edel though. I thought she added a lot to Princess Tutu as a source of wisdom for Duck and as a nice plot device to help move the story forward.

Group A-13
Alex Rowe, Last Exile

Group A-14

Group A-15

I want to thank everyone for keeping their comments spoiler free. I just finished the second disc of After Story, so I'm halfway through and this character hasn't been introduced yet. If she wins in this round, at least I will have seen the rest of the series by the time round 2 starts.

Group A-16

Takumi Ichinose, Nana
marie-antoinette

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:46 pm Reply with quote
rainbowcourage wrote:
In defense of Genkai, she spoiler[dies. How many supporting characters do that? ]

I can think of a couple, including spoiler[Hughes, Edel, Haruka (though she also gets better), Euphie, Franz, and probably others that I do not know about.]
The Naked Beast

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:16 am Reply with quote
Group A-1
vs.

Maes Hughes is a great supporting character. He has spy-like capabilities as he conveys a good amount of intelligence to his good friend, Roy Mustang. Hughes also is a big family man as you can see from the great amount of love he shows to his wife and daughter.

Group A-2
Eri Ninamori, FLCL
vs.
Naru Osaka, Sailor Moon

Eri Ninamori

Group A-3
vs.

Haruka Tenoh/Sailor Uranus

Group A-4
vs.
Toki, Princess Mononoke

I like how Itoko Osakabe helps Harima in her own way. She knows Harima is a little slow on the getting close to his love, Tenma Tsukamoto. Harima just needs a little push. Okay, maybe a big one would actually help.

Group A-5
vs.
Neya, Infinite Ryvius

Nabuca

Group A-6
vs.

Kazuko Yoshiyama

Group A-7
Genkai, Yu Yu Hakusho
vs.

Genkai, without a doubt, is pivotal to the Yu Yu Hakusho series, Without her, there is no Yu Yu Hakusho since she spoiler[trains Yusuke Urameshi to unlock his latent spiritual powers. If she did not, there would have been no way Yusuke would have survived the Saint Beasts, Dark Tournament, and other spiritually strong adversaries.]

Group A-8
Nana, Elfen Lied
vs.

Olivier Mira Armstrong

Group A-9
vs.
Tetsu, SaiKano

Lt. Yamamoto

Group A-10
vs.
Lyuze, Casshern Sins

Christopher Armalite starts off as an adversary but later questions the overall morality of killing the Scrapped Princess. It is revealed that spoiler[like the Casull family, he possesses the Guardian quality like several other side characters in the series.] Christopher's preferred weapon, a three-sectional axe, also helps to win my vote.

Group A-11
Kimura, Azumanga Daioh
vs.

Kimura

Group A-12
Edel, Princess Tutu
vs.

Oji-san

Group A-13
Alex Rowe, Last Exile
vs.

Alex Rowe is a total badass and the captain of the all-feared airship, Silvana. He also has a deep backstory which helps to explain his actions in the series. Alex Rowe is a also tragic character with a deeply scarred past but ends up accomplishing his overall goal near the end of the series.

Group A-14
vs.
Jung Freud, Gunbuster

Renge Hoshakuji

Group A-15
vs.

Ushio Okazaki

Group A-16
vs.
Takumi Ichinose, Nana

Takumi Ichinose
Aylinn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:10 am Reply with quote
I have a question to those who know Clannad. Does Ushio Okazaki actually do something? I mean in an active, not in a passive way by just being there. What is this tragic event in which she is involved that some write about? Has she done something memorable or is it limited to spoiler[her being a dying girl?]

I don’t mind spoilers I have no intention of watching this show anyway.
Errinundra

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:56 am Reply with quote
Group A-1
Maes Hughes

Group A-2
Eri Ninamori

Group A-3
Setsuna

Group A-4
Toki

Group A-5
Nabuca

Group A-6
Kazuko Yoshiyama

Group A-7
Genkai

Group A-8
Nana

Group A-9
Tetsu

Group A-10
Lyuze

Group A-11
Satoshi Miwa

Group A-12
Edel

Group A-13
Reiko Natsume

Group A-14
Jung Freud

Group A-15
Ushio Okazaki

Group A-16
Nabeshin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Ggultra2764
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:28 am Reply with quote
Aylinn wrote:
I have a question to those who know Clannad. Does Ushio Okazaki actually do something? I mean in an active, not in a passive way by just being there. What is this tragic event in which she is involved that some write about? Has she done something memorable or is it limited to spoiler[her being a dying girl?]

I don’t mind spoilers I have no intention of watching this show anyway.

spoiler[Later in the series, Nagisa winds up dying while giving birth to Ushio after marrying Tomoya. As a result, the guy gets in a deep depression where he becomes an alcoholic (behaving much like his father after his mother's death) and leaves his daughter to be adopted by Nagisa's parents. Five years later, Sanae (Nagisa's mother) arranges for Tomoya to meet Ushio and his grandmother. This encounter, combined with learning of his father's sacrifices to ensure his happiness, leads Tomoya to raise Ushio again and reconcile with his father.

Shortly after this though, Ushio catches the same disease her mother had and Tomoya does what he can to support her. In her final day alive, Tomoya takes her on a trip and as she slips into unconsciousness and dies, Tomoya hugs her and dies from grief from her death shortly afterward. The tragedy of the situation being that as much happiness Tomoya tries to gain for himself, he keeps losing it when those he deeply cares for (his mother, Nagisa, Ushio) wind up dying.]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Aylinn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:08 am Reply with quote
Ggultra2764 wrote:

spoiler[Later in the series, Nagisa winds up dying while giving birth to Ushio after marrying Tomoya. As a result, the guy gets in a deep depression where he becomes an alcoholic (behaving much like his father after his mother's death) and leaves his daughter to be adopted by Nagisa's parents. Five years later, Sanae (Nagisa's mother) arranges for Tomoya to meet Ushio and his grandmother. This encounter, combined with learning of his father's sacrifices to ensure his happiness, leads Tomoya to raise Ushio again and reconcile with his father.

Shortly after this though, Ushio catches the same disease her mother had and Tomoya does what he can to support her. In her final day alive, Tomoya takes her on a trip and as she slips into unconsciousness and dies, Tomoya hugs her and dies from grief from her death shortly afterward. The tragedy of the situation being that as much happiness Tomoya tries to gain for himself, he keeps losing it when those he deeply cares for (his mother, Nagisa, Ushio) wind up dying.]

Thanks but it’s not exactly what I asked for. When I asked whether she influences the story in active way I mean whether, for example, the things that happen around her are her intentions because from what I have read so far everything she has done is outside her control, for example: the fact that she is born and later she is a sort of tragic victim of circumstances that she hasn't shaped and couldn’t shape in any way (positive or negative). Tomoya has changed but it appears that it has never been Ushio’s intention to change him to begin with.

It seems to me that if anyone is responsible for change in Tomoya’s attitude it is Sanae (Nagisa's mother) as she is the one who has arranged the meetings that have greatly influenced Tomoya.

So does she have an active impact on the story, does she take any action or does her role in the story remain passive to the very end?

Last edited by Aylinn on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
TheTheory

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:42 am Reply with quote
Group A-1
voting for: Maes Hughes, Fullmetal Alchemist franchise

Group A-2
voting for: Eri Ninamori, FLCL

Group A-3
voting for: Haruka Tenoh/Sailor Uranus, Sailor Moon

Group A-4
voting for: Toki, Princess Mononoke

Group A-5
voting for: Nabuca, Now and Then, Here and There

Group A-6
voting for: Mendoza, The Mysterious Cities of Gold

Group A-7
voting for: Genkai, Yu Yu Hakusho

Group A-8
voting for: Olivier Mira Armstrong, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Group A-9
voting for: Tetsu, SaiKano

Group A-10
voting for: Christopher Armalite, Scrapped Princess

Group A-11
voting for: Kimura, Azumanga Daioh

Group A-12
voting for: Edel, Princess Tutu

Group A-13
voting for: Reiko Natsume, Natsume’s Book of Friends

Group A-14
voting for: Renge Hoshakuji, Ouran High School Host Club

Group A-15
voting for: Lory Takarada, Skip Beat!

Group A-16
voting for: Nabeshin, Excel Saga, et al.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Ggultra2764
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:01 am Reply with quote
Aylinn wrote:
Ggultra2764 wrote:

Thanks but it’s not exactly what I asked for. When I asked whether she influences the story in active way I mean whether, for example, the things that happen around her are her intentions because from what I have read so far everything she has done is outside her control, for example: the fact that she is born and later she is a sort of tragic victim of circumstances that she hasn't shaped and couldn’t shape in any way (positive or negative). Tomoya has changed but it appears that it has never been Ushio’s intention to change him to begin with.

It seems to me that if anyone is responsible for change in Tomoya’s attitude it is Sanae (Nagisa's mother) as she is the one who has arranged the meetings that has greatly influenced Tomoya.

So does she have an active impact on the story, does she take any action or does her role in the story remain passive to the very end?

Whoops. My bad on misunderstanding. She does have a major role in a different sense:
spoiler[Throughout the series, there was a mysterious girl with a garbage doll that would often appear from a world of dreams that Tomoya often dreams of. It is later revealed in the series that the mysterious girl in the dream world seen frequently in both seasons of Clannad was the spirit of Ushio who created a doll of garbage (containing the soul of Tomoya) to collect light orbs to save herself, Nagisa and Tomoya from tragedy. Following their deaths, Ushio the girl of dreams and Tomoya the garbage doll were successful in gathering the light orbs they needed to reverse their tragedy by setting back time and preventing Nagisa from dying from Ushio's birth. The light orbs represent the people whom Tomoya had helped support while he was alive.]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Contests and Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 2 of 73