• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Rozen Maiden OVA on the Way

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZeroRyoko1974

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:17 pm Reply with quote
potassium wrote:
in before desu.

oK, I will oblige.....

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

dormcat wrote:

And no, I'm not talking about Faith/stay knight the live-action adult movie.[/size]

excuse me?
Daemonblue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:48 pm Reply with quote
anyway....I loved the Rozen Maiden series, so I'm glad to hear about this. I especially loved the OPs (and I think first season's ED) by Ali Project, very fitting music for this series as well as .hack//roots. I also hope this focuses more on Suigintou, I liked her the most, not because of her actions, but more for her dress and whatnot ( goth-loli ftw).
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:35 pm Reply with quote
ZeroRyoko1974 wrote:
dormcat wrote:
And no, I'm not talking about Faith/stay knight the live-action adult movie.

excuse me?

In this parody movie, her name is "Saver."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
-Wapanese-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:50 pm Reply with quote
YAY I'm very happy about this. I know i know, adding to an old thread and all that, but im new here. Either way, Rozen is amazing even though everyone laughs when i tell them that i (a teen aged male nerd) love an anime about dolls. I hope they make a full 3rd season though. spoiler[ I WANT HINA AND SUOSEISEKI BACK!]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2