• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Shaman King Anime Gets Sequel

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MKVarana

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:56 pm Reply with quote
ErikaD.D wrote:
spoiler[ So Yoh and Anna actually ended up killed in Shaman King sequel unlike MC's parents in Naruto's sequel Boruto (Boruto/Himawari and Sarada) and Inuyasha's sequel Yashahime (Towa/Setsuna and Moroha). ]

spoiler[I had forgotten that part, or didn't get far enough for it, but I know I was upset with them offscreen killing Jeanne... I've never liked it when sequels don't respect the originals' characters...]
ErikaD.D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:21 pm Reply with quote
MKVarana wrote:
ErikaD.D wrote:
spoiler[ So Yoh and Anna actually ended up killed in Shaman King sequel unlike MC's parents in Naruto's sequel Boruto (Boruto/Himawari and Sarada) and Inuyasha's sequel Yashahime (Towa/Setsuna and Moroha). ]

spoiler[I had forgotten that part, or didn't get far enough for it, but I know I was upset with them offscreen killing Jeanne... I've never liked it when sequels don't respect the originals' characters...]

spoiler[ IKR? I wonder how anime only people will react to that, I'm imagine the reaction from anime only people could be negative. I'm actually pissed that whenever sequels don't respect and treated OG characters like shit. Look at Boruto, where many OG Naruto characters ended up either nerfed (especially Naruto and Sasuke) or killed (Ohnoki, Ao and -sobs- Kurama). And there's a theory that they may kill off Naruto or Sasuke in the future. I don't like sequels.]
WhoDatPokemon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:15 am Reply with quote
MKVarana wrote:
ErikaD.D wrote:

spoiler[They show her death on Shaman King: Red Crimson.]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2