• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The X Button - Vita Stats

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doktor1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:17 pm Reply with quote
I miss Tenchu:'(
I'll by the vita because of shinobido 2, uncharted, mortal kombat, and the metal gear collection, but the vita really needs a resident evil title to be perfect for me.
thepsychogamer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:25 pm Reply with quote
AiddonValentine wrote:
The Vita launch looks incredibly bare; people (unfairly) chide Nintendo for the 3DS, but the thing is we KNEW that Nintendo's signature franchises would come out. What has the Vita got? Heck, there's even rumor that major publishers are cancelling their Vita projects and switching over to the 3DS

The fanboyism of that is off the charts. You say it was unfair that people criticized the 3DS for not having games during a time, in which it didn't have many games, purely because eventually there would be Nintendo first party games. And yet You then criticize the Vita when it douse have games including one game from a signature Sony franchise, and we know more of Sony's signature franchises are coming out

Also that rumor, from an anonymous source with no names of publishers or devs, you'd have to be high to believe those that.
Sven Viking

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:38 am Reply with quote
A Pikmin clone where you play a demonic overlord controlling pikmin-from-hell? Wow, that certainly hasn't been done before.
Cecilthedarkknight_234

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:37 pm Reply with quote
Sven Viking wrote:
A Pikmin clone where you play a demonic overlord controlling pikmin-from-hell? Wow, that certainly hasn't been done before.

neither has games about moving blocks by lining them up in order to delete them for points...nothing is original anymore.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2