• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:07 pm Reply with quote
Episode 4
I hope those girls at the end gets punished and what they deserve soon for what they did to Aomi this episode.

Also, lol'd @ yaoi sticks again. Oh the drama Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:55 pm Reply with quote
I have a feeling that Yuuki will either drop out or lose on purpose later on since he found out that Satsuki is actually running for a legit and serious issue. And it will work out in the end because she won't disband their club.
casualfan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:49 pm Reply with quote
I actually enjoy the tone shift in episode 4. A nice change of pace compared to the uneventful school politics. It's not that random though if you remember that spoiler[a girl was hit by a car] in the first episode. It is bound to have some dark and serious tone eventually.
getchman
He started it

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:41 pm Reply with quote
That bullying scene was rather unsettling. i hope Yuuki does something to at least the guys

gonna suck waiting 3 weeks for the next episode
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:58 am Reply with quote
double eps oh my after back from summer games

ep.5
can this get more what really sure madoka outfit were one thing only missing was that “you know what”
but the yaoi enough really can’t take brain bleach it all now.
sure having many girls for tomoya 2.0 really wonder end up?

ep.6
only sound about this ep is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A
but yet it works give still hmm going on.
well wait & see what next.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:45 am Reply with quote
Episodes 5 and 6

A double whammy after the break, but at least we got to see the qualifiers in one sitting. I would say that it put my favourite character of the lot to Mifuyu, I like her but do not like her apparent supporting of pushing spoiler[Yuuki with Chisato, she takes part in those little skits to have them both happy. But he really does not seem to be interested in Chisato, it kind of looked like he acknowledged in keeping Chisato happy, not himself.]

Of course the big part aimed at us was the spoiler[Madoka] cosplaying, I am largely a spoiler[Sayaka and Kyouko] fanboy so I was happy with that
(pic), but I did not mind seeing the boy as spoiler[Homura]. I still rather enjoy the BL moments, and it might just work for him in the votes.

Last edited by DuskyPredator on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
ookamigirl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:46 am Reply with quote

Fun and games.
Relaxing and enjoying the club activities.
spoiler[Yuuki's little clash with the school journalist was ROFL
Aomi helping with the campaign was nice.]

well, not everyone was happy about it as Yuuki.
So the election promotion finally started!
It was nice watching them all get into it.
spoiler[The cosplay idea was just awesome, but yaoi thing was ROFL!!
]

spoiler[The speech mixup really did a number on Kiba.]
Tatsumi, Shinonome & Yuuki - the candidates.
Compared to the other two Yuuki spoiler[went nuts with his speech.]
Didn't expect that at all.
Waiting for votes part was pretty serious and kinda intense.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:28 pm Reply with quote
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Where was my Mami?!!!!!!! Sad In before someone says spoiler[everyone still had their head].

Anyway I feel for Mifuyu. She is the type of person who put other people's happiness over hers. Too bad for her Yuuki just assumed he was just daydreaming and read the speech wrong. All 3 candidates speech matched their personality. Shinonome is a serious person and she delivered a sincere speech. The mask guy is a shady person and of course his speech was mostly just bashing his main competitor in Shinonome. Yuuki, while he is doing for a legit reason, his campaign is mostly based on fun and humor, so it made sense that he would deliver a comedic speech.
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:26 pm Reply with quote
Nice, finally a double back to back episodes to make up for the Olympic delays. Tbh, this is probably one of the rare hidden gems imo of the season that I've been enjoying watching.

Latest two episodes were pretty well done..and the voting match was close. Also, lol'd @ at some of the "yaoi moments" as well as that epic speech.

Next time looks like a sleepover. Oh boy, can't wait to see the drama brewing up there.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
getchman
He started it

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:37 am Reply with quote
it wont happen, but the teacher and Yuuki together would be fun.
KLAC

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:43 am Reply with quote
ep.7

spoiler[this week now focus get more votes & relax time.

give few some hmm give reason whole chisato's history on chocolate of a person?

argue among sisters of Shinonome give teacher sister is drunk.

poor tomaya 2.0 yea that green trap is yikes.

bring drunk teacher to female dorm well at least her sister save him from girl search mob.

what next?]
ookamigirl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:41 am Reply with quote
Now the real race for the president begins.
Oojima has two serious opponents who had 2-4x more votes.
This looks like a mission impossible so far.
spoiler[Oojima & Yume BL hugging pillow moment was a real treat ^-^]
Interesting how his good intentions got backfired + lecture from Shinonome ^^"
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:24 pm Reply with quote
Yume sure had a great day, first spoiler[he saw oojima naked with a boner and then was able to hug him like a body pillow].

Man this episode just made me more eager to know about the background of each of the characters. We find out that Chisato's troubles comespoiler[ from her little brother dying from a car accident while holding onto a chocolate bar, hence why she can't have any.] That was one question answered but more still exists, such as spoiler[Why doesn't Oojima do anything when Chisato makes it obvious she likes him? What is the real relationship between Oojima and the teacher? (I don't think Shinonome's explanation is the full story, I mean why does he cook for her and why did the hug in that episode looked like there was some serious drama in the past, such as the teacher comforting him about something). What happened with the teacher and Shinonome's family? And last but not least, what is the deal with the cat girl? She is also seen alone just staring off into space. It obviously has to do with Oojima, as she only talks to him and was caught following him during the night.]
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:26 am Reply with quote
Episode 8

Wow that was quite the episode, I am very happy with it.

For one Yuuki spoiler[answered Chisato's confession by saying that he will look after her, but made it clear that he is not romantically interested in her.] Why could this not happen in more harem anime, although there is the chance spoiler[Chisato will go yandere now,] so might need to watch that.

And we found out what was the deal with Hazuki, and I loved the drama so much, it made me cry a bit and sympathize for her. spoiler[So it turns out that Hazuki and Satsuki are not actually genetically half sisters, but actually have both of the same parents. But Hazuki is angry that her family not saying who her mother was, and worried that if she became close to Satsuki's mother, then it would be like the mother who raised her never existed.] Not to mention that it seems that the teacher was honest despite how her spoiler[confession] would look, good to remove some procrastination.
KLAC

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:52 am Reply with quote
ep.8

spoiler[so um let see tomoya 2.0 play chess with satsuki til morning & here water gun mouth blast by drunk teacher.

another day so scary doing with to showing a walking toilet are you serious bro oh chisato under it cue puppet h laughing at it.

then tomoya 2.0 in middle of sisters Shinonome issues give reveal drunk teacher had same mom with satsuki but was raised by other mom.

after some explain more reveal of Shinonome sisters finally make-up all fine.

next ep back to election works (wonder is back plots works?)]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6