• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Our Most Anticipated Anime of Fall 2018

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fred Lougee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:33 am Reply with quote
Mitrospeed wrote:
Man I'm sad that Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara gets close to no love.

Judging from the synopsis & the staff lineup it should end up being a mixture of Nagi no Asukara meets Tsuki Ga Kirei with a bit of Maquia sprinkled in there.

You mention Tsuki ga Kirei. That was my selection for best title of it's season in the Anime Thread on the now-departed Media Forum (weep not...the site lasted 14 years and well outlived it's original purpose) where I was a moderator so anything a fellow fan sees as evocative will at least be worth a good look-see.

Personally I am looking forward to the next SAO and Index series, although this means it's time for a rewatch of the Index/Railgun franchise shows. Such misfortune. However, I am completely disgusted with the entire isekai genre. There seems to be a competition on as to who can make the most insipid one, and it's not limited to anime.
#HayamiLover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:41 am Reply with quote
@zensunni Well, if this story will pay good attention to character's psychology and raise questions deeper than "they attract each other because they are lesbians," then I am with you. Last time I was hoping to get a good drama from Citrus, but it seemed to me that the anime too much reduced their relationship to sexual attraction.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:06 pm Reply with quote
FilthyCasual wrote:
meiam wrote:
I wonder how many slave girl the goblin slayer will have by the end of the first half? Will they go for broke and have over 10 (with 3 sister, one big, one small and one not related by blood)?

>assuming goblin slayer has slaves and is isekai

Haha

No idea what to expect from this one, but White Fox does a lot of great animation and action animation so I'm excited.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3