• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll Unveils 7 'Crunchyroll Originals' Works Including Tower of God, Noblesse, God of H

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beatdigga

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:07 pm Reply with quote
Fenrin wrote:
I finally get to see best boy Khun Aguero Agnis animated!! And the best boy trio from RK-5!
It's like my high school/college years are all coming back to me ;u;

Since Crunchyroll seems to be targeting adaptions from diverse sources, I'd love a LESSA and 1/2 Prince adaption (hopefully it's not too late for the isekai hype train), or anything from Ha Il-Kwon (love his works).

(What's with the Babymetal song btw?)

From what I understand, that’s the opening to God of High School. And a lot of this is through the Webtoon deal, so that may limit what they can and can’t acquire easily.
Vic1989

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:41 am Reply with quote
dany_elle1908 wrote:
Omg so much hate in this topic . I one I'm a huge fan of manwha. Are a lot very good out there. Shocked . I kinda stop reading manga a year ago. I'm looking forward for noblesse and GOH.
Guess each with their preferances.

Who cares about haters? Very Happy We need to celebrate. I really hope this will not end up only on these titles. There are tons of good webtoons deserve to be animated
dragon695

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:40 pm Reply with quote
Vic1989 wrote:
dany_elle1908 wrote:
Omg so much hate in this topic . I one I'm a huge fan of manwha. Are a lot very good out there. Shocked . I kinda stop reading manga a year ago. I'm looking forward for noblesse and GOH.

Who cares about haters? Very Happy We need to celebrate. I really hope this will not end up only on these titles. There are tons of good webtoons deserve to be animated

Then get Korean companies to animate them. Japanese production is already tight as it is, we don’t need even more bottom tier trash clogging up the system, especially when good shows are waiting for a second season and they deserve to be animated more. CR should fund them.
Ryuji-Dono

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:24 am Reply with quote
dragon695 wrote:
Vic1989 wrote:
dany_elle1908 wrote:

Then get Korean companies to animate them. Japanese production is already tight as it is, we don’t need even more bottom tier trash clogging up the system, especially when good shows are waiting for a second season and they deserve to be animated more. CR should fund them.

You’re just proving their point.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4