• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
People with similar tastes in anime.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
penguintruth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:45 pm Reply with quote
My Seen All list.

My Seen Some list.

I've added some comments for each, but it's hardly comprehensive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
zhir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quote
While I haven't added many titles to my list yet, (started it recently and adding titles as I re-watch) I want to say to Randall and I seem to have exactly the same taste. So similar in-fact that I think I may start buying anime based on his list, rather than review sites.

The only thing we seem to disagree about is Howl's Moving Castle, but I think it was largely a disappointment because I preferred the book.
Vortextk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quote
Yup I agree with zhir. Well not about randall exactly, I haven't looked at his list, but I've taken recommendations just from looking at different lists around here. When I see that a lot of our tastes line up, I look for the more unknown titles rated well. It's hard to sift through a listing of thousands of anime with just a short synopsis on hand for each to help you. This way of looking definitely has it's advantages.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5