• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[Split] Hiroshi Abe

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DerekTheRed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:01 pm Reply with quote
Hiroshi Abe looks to be a bit of a mess. The majority of the page belongs to an actor:

阿部寛 – Actor
According to this site, all the acting roles are the same guy.

However, I believe each of the 4 staff credits are a different person.

安倍博 – Unit Director (This person does not already exist.)
2011 - Twin Angel: Twinkle Paradise (TV) [1]

阿部弘樹 – Animator (This person already exists, not a request to create a new person.)
1995 – Tenchi Universe [1] Source given is DVD Credits. According to my online sources, this kanji is read Hiroki Abe. I’ve added this credit to Hiroki Abe’s page, but I’m not reporting an error for Hiroshi because I can’t really provide evidence to dispute the claim. (But I bet this is a mistake on either the uploader’s part, or Geneon.)

あべ弘士 – Planning (This person does not already exist.)
2005 - Arashi no Yoru ni (movie) [1] This is the source given, there is a credit here for 企画協力 to あべ弘士. [2] Verifies it.

阿部寛 – Banjoist Extraordinaire (Same Kanji as the actor.)
2001 – Metropolis [1] And here’s a source for the Metropolis credit. 阿部寛 apparently plays the banjo for the Metropolitan Pythym [sic] Kings. I don’t think they are a real band, I think they just came up with a name that relates to the title of the anime because apparently Rintaro is playing the bass clarinet and Toshiyuki Honda is on the sax.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1