• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hey, Answerman! [2009-04-17]

Goto page Previous    Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fighterholic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:16 am Reply with quote
Akemi L. Mokoto wrote:
lol, you idiots don't know bull crap! Lolicon isn’t causing anime harm. JAPAN CREATED LOLICON AND PROFITS OFF OF IT! If you wanna bitch at someone , bitch at them. THough, they'd likly look at you funny and laugh there ass off. There isn’t a damn thing you can do about Lolicon in the USA either, so shut the hell up. You people can name call, bitch, and wine until the world ends, but I don't really give a damn what you think ok?

Yep. Name calling, taunting, and profanity really gets you to places in real life, I hope you know. I'd like to see you try and say all this to people you work with, people you interview with, customers, etc.

Quote:
As I said before "I don't expect to make any friends here" nor do I care to. Let me tell you something. Im not here to Promote a bloody thing. I’m not here to boost my image (?). I’m here to defend myself and my org. from know nothing little Otaku.

You're probably doing it more harm by coming out here and explaining your cause on this site.

Quote:
(PS: The Definition of Lolicon is a Genre of Anime in which Underaged Female Anime Characters are Sexually Depicted. Meaning it can be Ecchi or Hentai. I've seen a lot of both. Baka!)

What is this? Didn't you say a post earlier:
Quote:
Fighterholic, heres something you may or may not know, Lucky Star, is technically classified as a Lolicon. Every Lolicon Forum says so and several anime sites. So do Podcast. So technically you are a Lolicon Fan. So shut the hell up. and people, stop saying false s*** about me and the USDL ok?!

Gee, as far as I can recollect, Lucky Star didn't have any depictions of underage girls involved in sexual activity. So you have just contradicted your statements on both ends, and that has just released me from being a "lolicon fan." Thank you for your time, and now you are being a pain in my ass, as well as everybody else's.

dtm42 wrote:
I'll just have to resort to the nuclear option; the beast that is Anonymous.

Tenchi wrote:
Honestly, I doubt /b/ would care all that much unless he has a YouTube account, because it's hard to make amusing image macros without a face to "shoop" on to Spider-Man's body.

It can go both ways. It was because Kenny Glenn posted that video of him abusing the cat on Youtube that Anonymous really went after him and was able to report him, get him arrested, and then hacked his account. And you don't want to try and access Kenny Glenn's personal website at all right now. If it seems interesting to them, then they might have some fun screwing up his Myspace, and maybe not.

penguintruth wrote:
Akemi L. Mokoto: great troll or greatest troll?

Surely one of the greatest in forum history.
Akemi L. Mokoto

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:50 am Reply with quote
*Sigh* Lets start with the 3 people I want to address
dtm42, You can call DCHS all you want. I'll give you the number and email to the Chesapeake Police Department. I was arrested once for the "Stat Rape" incident. But due to lack of evidence and witness testimony, the case was dropped. You can see the court papers yourself. Also, don’t you threaten my friends. I dare you to attempt to hack my website and vandalize my house(technically its my girlfriends dad house but still). You threating me like that could result in me calling the police. But Im not. You’re not worth it really. Oh yea, and I will not leave ANN.

Edzieba & Penguintruth, I am not a troll. I don’t fit the criteria of a troll. The answer man posted my email to him on this website, so others could mock it like toddlers, so i respond to the attacks like most people would. SO STOP CALLING ME A TROLL!!!

Fighterholic, you seem to hate me. I don’t understand why since you only just noticed me. Stop attacking me please.

As for the everything else, I will do this, I just read the rules for the forum. I see cussing isn’t allowed. So will not use Mid to High Level Cussing Words(B-Word, F-Word, S-Word, C-Word, Bas-word) but since I don’t really know what one classifies as cussing, I will continue to use Low Level Words(Damn, Ass, Hell). If that’s not allowed either, just tell me and I will stop. K? Good!

As for this being a sock puppet account, it is not. It is my permanate account so please stop saying im here for the wrong reasons. I haven't done anything "Ban" worthy, and If I have, I certanly didn mean to.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:57 am Reply with quote
Akemi L. Mokoto wrote:

Edzieba & Penguintruth, The answer man posted my email to him on this website, so others could mock it like toddlers, so i respond to the attacks like most people would.

In other words, we have Zac to thank for your presence here? Yep, just one more reason to hate him.
Akemi L. Mokoto

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:45 am Reply with quote
Ya are behaving like Spoiled Children! Wather you like it or not, Lolicon is Legal. and as long as Japan remains supportive of it, and the USA sticks to the First Amendment, then there anit a damn thing you can do or say to stop it! Hell its only Anime Children. Not Real or 3-D. Whats the big fricking deal?!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime
fighterholic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:14 am Reply with quote
Akemi L. Mokoto wrote:
I dare you to attempt to hack my website and vandalize my house(technically its my girlfriends dad house but still).

It's not him that would be doing it, it's Anonymous if you haven't heard of them. But that's only if they feel they are offended by it. Like people have been trying to explain to him the likelihood of it happening is probably on the low side.

Quote:
Oh yea, and I will not leave ANN.

Hooray.

Quote:
Fighterholic, you seem to hate me. I don’t understand why since you only just noticed me. Stop attacking me please.

Hate you? When did I say that I hate you? I've gotten into arguments with plenty of people over the years but I've never straight out told them that I hate them. Aside from calling Lucky Star lolicon in which I take offense to, other than that I only find your posting and the cause you defend to be ridiculous, but it only adds spice to the forum, as does every other poster like yourself that comes up every once in a while. You are not anything unique, you are just the new current topic of discussion. And then this discussion will die down and in a couple of weeks to a couple of months there is going to be something new to talk about. Such is the ways of the internet. And we'll probably reminisce about you in a couple of months to a couple of years.

Quote:
Ya are behaving like Spoiled Children! Wather you like it or not, Lolicon is Legal. and as long as Japan remains supportive of it, and the USA sticks to the First Amendment, then there anit a damn thing you can do or say to stop it! Hell its only Anime Children. Not Real or 3-D. Whats the big fricking deal?!

You're reminding me of when I first came onto these forums. Naive, baiting fights, and trolling. Wouldn't be surprised if I hadn't picked up my act I probably would have gotten kicked off here.
Akemi L. Mokoto

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:38 am Reply with quote
I dont really think Lucky Star is a Lolicon, but several websites(few are even remotely trustworthy), said it was. I've seen Lucky Star before. For some reason I cant remember squat. So I'll rewatch it all again and see if it even shows remote signs of being a Lolicon.

As for the Hacking thing, I have Security Mesures in place in case someone attempts to hack any of my websites or profiles. Plus I have made the Hosting websites aware of a Possible threat of Hacking.
fighterholic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:43 am Reply with quote
Akemi L. Mokoto wrote:
I don't really think Lucky Star is a Lolicon, but several websites(few are even remotely trustworthy), said it was. I've seen Lucky Star before. For some reason I can't remember squat. So I'll rewatch it all again and see if it even shows remote signs of being a Lolicon.

So why are you even trying to prove that it's lolicon? As a matter of fact you seem to be trying to prove that every show is lolicon. And those websites you sent me, a majority of them are fan based and biased anyway, so for one I'm not going to listen to them, and two, "just because" they so say doesn't mean that I am in any way inclined to agree with them.
Akemi L. Mokoto

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:55 am Reply with quote
You dont have to agree with them. Hell, I think Fooly Cooly is an Ecchi, but Wikipeida doenst want to see it that way, and it Beats the Hell outta me why that is. and Im not trying to prove every show is a Lolicon. I only implyed one show was said to be a Lolicon. Most of the Anime I've seen and watch isnt a Lolicon anyway.
fighterholic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:35 pm Reply with quote
Akemi L. Mokoto wrote:
You don't have to agree with them. Hell, I think Fooly Cooly is an Ecchi, but Wikipeida doenst want to see it that way, and it Beats the Hell outta me why that is. and Im not trying to prove every show is a Lolicon. I only implyed one show was said to be a Lolicon. Most of the Anime I've seen and watch isnt a Lolicon anyway.

You know, with all of your defending of lolicon and all, have you ever heard of the term "moe?"
Vicserr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:02 pm Reply with quote
We don't hate you, we hate the flotsam you're spouting, and FYI, some of us (Me Included), have been watching Anime since before you were born so don't be doubting the credentials of anime fans here!

My anime fandom was born out of the Hot Blooded awesoness that is Go Nagai Super Robot Anime of the 70's, where Men were Men, Women loved them for that and Children were just comic relief. no namby Pamby stuff like Lolicon and/or MOE

God, I need to wash my soul off this stuff watching some Shin Mazinger Shogeki! Z-Hen.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:04 pm Reply with quote
If anything this hobby has taught me is that we live in an interesting world full of intriguing people, some of which are still at large.
Akemi L. Mokoto

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:18 pm Reply with quote
I've heard of the term Moe, but I dont really know what the hell it is. Lolicon started in the 70's as Magizines then manga which led to the first Lolicon Anime which was from the 80's. It was called "Lolicon Angel."
fighterholic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:22 pm Reply with quote
Akemi L. Mokoto wrote:
I've heard of the term Moe, but I don't really know what the hell it is. Lolicon started in the 70's as Magizines then manga which led to the first Lolicon Anime which was from the 80's. It was called "Lolicon Angel."

Here is the lexicon entry for moe. And that is what Lucky Star is. NOT lolicon.
Akemi L. Mokoto

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:06 pm Reply with quote
HAHAHA! Guess what Lucky Star Guy, I found someone trustworthy who says Lucky Star is a Lolicon! Guess who it is! Anime News Network! Look for yourself! Lucky Star (Manga)
Dorcas_Aurelia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:40 pm Reply with quote
The thing about themes is, anyone can submit them, and the audit process won't remove it until a majority plus 10 vote against it. The themes entry is imperfect, and there are a number of people who have issues with it, one of which being the lack of a clear definition of what any given theme means. Does lolicon mean it's about lolicon, or does it appeal to people with lolicon tendencies? I've voted against it, because I believe that themes address the former issue, which is not the case.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 10 of 11