• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Should we cover your "Manga" ?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nagisa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:29 pm Reply with quote
radicaledward wrote:
(however, that means that Megatokyo needs to be removed from the encyclopedia).

It's in the "Not Manga, But Related" section; I'd say it fits just fine there, personally.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
radicaledward

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:29 am Reply with quote
Nagisa wrote:
It's in the "Not Manga, But Related" section; I'd say it fits just fine there, personally.
True, and Piro is branching out a bit as well - right now he is doing a Haibane Renmei style omake.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:57 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, is that actually supposed to be set in the town of Glie and the whole Haibane continuity, or is that something independent? I can't tell, and to be honest I'm a little bit leery of both approaches (though the latter solely because, if it is supposed to be independent, it's looking way too much like actual Haibane continuity to accomplish that).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
radicaledward

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:16 am Reply with quote
Not sure, it looks like it is intended to be in Giles, but things seem to be a bit different - I'm not sure if the ruins in the latest one is intended to be Old Home or not.

Also, the lack of a halo is curious.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2