• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The List - 6 Bumbling Magic Users

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
here-and-faraway

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:55 am Reply with quote
TsunaReborn! wrote:
Voted for Free! looking forward t a bit of man service mixed in with some slice of life and sport(?). Blood lad has also sparked my interest, saying that half that list has.

LOL. Those were my second and third choices. I'm so curious about Free! and I really like Blood Lad's character design.

That said, I'm so excited about Genshiken. I hope it's available for legal streaming.
jr240483

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:42 pm Reply with quote
SaharaFrost wrote:
What about Chibi-Usa from Sailor Moon? Sure, she got better later on, but she was pretty useless for the majority of the third season lol.

That's an undertatement, but its about magic Users , not magical girls. and though chibi usa is as much as and idiot as her mother usagi , their not magic users.

However Negi Springfield is. and I'm kinda susprised he's not on this list cause when it comes to a bumbling magic user , he have that down in spades.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Animegomaniac

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:35 am Reply with quote
For the poll, after taking out sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel and possible sequel/remake thing, what was left was the combination/rip-off show of girls with guns and girls in a school club C3 Bu.

At least it has a chance of being original. My choice was almost "It's Your Fault I'm Not Popular"[sic] but even while I like the director, studio and original manga, I have doubts about its success as a TV series. Or rather, its success as "entertainment".
zensunni

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:04 am Reply with quote
Last weeks poll: Recency wins... But the winner is still my winner, regardless.

This weeks poll: I picked Tamayura - More Aggressive. I finally got around to watching the OVA and have been re-watching the first season. It is just soooooo sweet and fluffy!
yotsubafanfan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:11 pm Reply with quote
I'm looking forward to seeing "Free!" I just love Slice of Life Stories! And with it starring guys, oh man this is going to be great! Very Happy
kaydub

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:24 pm Reply with quote
My vote this time around was an easy one. Senjougahara S2, without a doubt.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2