• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: How To Host an Anime Party

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hikaru004

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:31 am Reply with quote
Dargonxtc wrote:
Fallcon wrote:
Ok...Ok....after I stoped laughing my mind kicked back in. Anime fans now of days....well are female (not to say that all of them are, right guys?). So maybe this article was just a little bit premature... and use of wrong, words, pictures, and... letting the fans to get a hold of it.
You must remember most "fanboys", are really "fangirls" in this day, and age (get with the new programs).
So no need to worry,
they just took a wrong aim at an even bigger sterotype,
that anime fans are men. Shocked

Wow another one in the toliet

Truly agree. Females (20's and over) are a sensible lot and would almost never spend a weekend night at a sleepover watching videos. It's a loser/ "I have no life" thing.

Kalium wrote:
Or big sister. Or yaoi-obsessed girlfriend.

Who would really want his/her sig other in her PJs in a room with other guys? Shocked
Ditto for sis.
Kouji

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:30 am Reply with quote
hikaru004 wrote:

Who would really want his/her sig other in her PJs in a room with other guys? Shocked
Ditto for sis.
Somebody who has a yaoi obssesed girlfriend?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
.Sy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:39 pm Reply with quote
The suggested titles are for the most part popular, but it's going to be a very long party if anyone intends to finish a 26 episode series. For the food I would have suggested some dried, sliced cuttlefish, but maybe that's a bit outlandish...? They're nice to chew on while reading a book.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3