• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Need help ID'ing a British video games TV Show from the '90s.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Video Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
retroborg

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:29 am Reply with quote
Good day!

Back in 1995-1997 (I think), I used to watch an English Video Games TV show that would last around 30mins (Or less) and it was voiced by an English girl with a beautiful voice and nice humor.

It was not Gamesmaster, as it was not presented by any people live on camera, only voiced as she presented the games and consoles, accompanied with nice background music. I mainly remember reviews of the SEGA Saturn, PSX, Panasonic 3DO, SNES & Mega Drive and their games.

At the end of one episode, I remember her saying… “Well this is a girl that’s done her job for today, see you next time”

If anyone could name the show and point me to some links on Youtube preferably, I would highly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance

[EDIT: Fixed the title to better reflect the thread's intent and added some paragraph breaks to improve readability. -TK]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Video Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1