• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll to Stream New Berserk Anime This Summer

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hersh31

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:47 pm Reply with quote
Since this show will be streaming live on Crunchyroll, I wonder how long it will take for the episodes to pop up on Huluplus?
traffiktiger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:07 pm Reply with quote
Hersh31 wrote:
Since this show will be streaming live on Crunchyroll, I wonder how long it will take for the episodes to pop up on Huluplus?
Well Crunchyroll doesn't say exclusive streaming rights and if Viz is involved it would definitely be on Hulu I would think at the same time. Right now we will have to stay tuned for updates.
Shadowrun20XX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:09 pm Reply with quote
Be thankful they are focusing on it again. Try to get over your animation hang-ups, not everyone shares your sentiments. The Japanese shown time and time again that they do not care what the west thinks. We need Berserk anyway we can get it.
Tri-GuyDVD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:22 pm Reply with quote
Shadowrun20XX wrote:
Be thankful they are focusing on it again. Try to get over your animation hang-ups, not everyone shares your sentiments. The Japanese shown time and time again that they do not care what the west thinks. We need Berserk anyway we can get it.

Exactly!
jr240483

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:58 am Reply with quote
BlackPoint. wrote:
I really hope this wont be a full CGI anime because if it is then ill surely drop it...

afraid you will be disappointed. considering on how successful the movies were, its a high bet they will have the animation of the TV series somewhat similar to the movies.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2