• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Arc System Works Reveals Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 Arcade Game

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeoStrayCat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:31 am Reply with quote
Well, I guess the "Answer" is "Baiken" (or usually people caller her "Bacon"), amirite?

Anyways, pumped for Rev 2 and all its additions later on. And at least ASW actually going the SSF IV route in terms of upgrading the game.
aeris14

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:36 am Reply with quote
NeoStrayCat wrote:
Well, I guess the "Answer" is "Baiken" (or usually people caller her "Bacon"), amirite?

Anyways, pumped for Rev 2 and all its additions later on. And at least ASW actually going the SSF IV route in terms of upgrading the game.
Indeed, I wonder what the final version will be called?
Freakmasta

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:50 am Reply with quote
Man, Baiken looks so sick. Hopefully her guard cancel shenanigans are still good. I can see how busted it was back then, but it can be totally OP with the YRC mechanic. All I know is that Zato-1 players are pissed.
NeoStrayCat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:31 pm Reply with quote
aeris14 wrote:
NeoStrayCat wrote:

Indeed, I wonder what the final version will be called?

How should I know, I'm not ASW, so I dunno what it'll be, lol. But since Xrd, like BlazBlue, is using the subtitle within backwards lettering, so... Sign->Revelator->Q? (Maybe way backwards in the alphabetical order?)

Guess we'll find out way later, lol.
falcon.punch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:59 pm Reply with quote
*Rodin Voice*

BEAUTIFUL!
Fatt_One

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:04 am Reply with quote
Fantastic. I'm hungry for Bacon.

It's nice that they're including a DLC upgrade path this time around and even announced the PC version with the PS4 and PS3 versions. seems like they're starting to take the PC platform a little more seriously now.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1