• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll Announces Release Schedule for Fall 2022 Anime Season

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ANN_Lynzee
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:45 pm Reply with quote
Thanks for the update Saeryn, I sent it to our news team Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Egan Loo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:08 pm Reply with quote
Saeryen wrote:

According to Crunchyroll News Sentai has since licensed I've Somehow Gotten Stronger When I Improved My Farm-Related Skills also, so I don't think we've seen all of their lineup yet.

Sentai announced I've Somehow Gotten Stronger When I Improved My Farm-Related Skills and other titles for HIDIVE back in July:
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-07-02/sentai-filmworks-licenses-peter-grill-season-2-chiikawa-ragna-crimson-more/.187197
Saeryen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:22 pm Reply with quote
ANN_Lynzee wrote:
Thanks for the update Saeryn, I sent it to our news team Smile

You're welcome, and sorry if this is old news as Egan Loo said.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Ryuji-Dono

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:48 am Reply with quote
Ah ok.

But yeah, doesn't seem CR and Sentai has Urusei or Bibliophile. It makes me think if Netflix has one or both of them.
Saeryen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:17 am Reply with quote
Ryuji-Dono wrote:
Ah ok.

But yeah, doesn't seem CR and Sentai has Urusei or Bibliophile. It makes me think if Netflix has one or both of them.

HiDive’s page still says “more to be announced” so they will probably get at least one.
Ryuji-Dono

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:34 pm Reply with quote
Saeryen wrote:
Ryuji-Dono wrote:
Ah ok.

HiDive’s page still says “more to be announced” so they will probably get at least one.

Yeah.

Also, here's my reformatted prediction list for CR's remaining titles based on other comments I've saw or had with people: Golden Kamuy S4, KanColle Itsuka Ano Umi de, The Daily Life of the Immortal King Season 3, Yowamushi Pedal Limit Break, Umayuru, The Little Lies We All Tell, Futoku no Guild and Eternal Boys.

Bushiroad would include Reiwa no Di Gi Charat in their Youtube channel.

Play it Cool, Guys, More Than a Married Couple, Less than Lovers, Akiba Maid War, Bibliophile Princess, and Urusei Yatsura may come to either Sentai, Netflix or even an unexpected Disney grab if possible.
Auriana

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:15 pm Reply with quote
This is looking to be a very busy season for me especially compared to Summer (only watched Shadows House). I'm holding my breath on Bibliophile Princess. I've avoided hiDive so far but if they get that one, I'll have to finally give in. I just hate that they don't have a Playstation app as I want to watch on my TV not my phone or computer.
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:36 am Reply with quote
So is Crunchyroll no longer dubbing the LOGH reboot or will the dub just be coming out later?
dragonrider_cody

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:27 am Reply with quote
Ryuji-Dono wrote:
Ah ok.

HiDive will be streaming Urusei, according to a commercial that aired during Aniplex Online Fest, so it will be a Sentai license.

https://mobile.twitter.com/WTK/status/1573550001724313600
PipimiOden

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:06 am Reply with quote
HiDive announced that Akiba Maid War simulcast just now so take that off the potential Crunchylist https://www.hidive.com/news/2022/9/26/-akiba-maid-war-heading-to-hidive
PipimiOden

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:03 pm Reply with quote
PipimiOden wrote:
HiDive announced that Akiba Maid War simulcast just now so take that off the potential Crunchylist https://www.hidive.com/news/2022/9/26/-akiba-maid-war-heading-to-hidive

They just announced Bibliophile Princess for HiDive as well https://www.hidive.com/news/2022/9/26/hidive-to-stream-bibliophile-princess-exclusively-this-fall
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4