• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Introductions / Meet ANN / Tell us about Yourself (w/ index).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:51 am Reply with quote
Haha, I hate that movie specifically for that reason. I've lived in this state my whole life and have never met anyone anywhere close to as bad as the people depicted in that film. The closest I met are actually nowhere near Fargo but actually in the southern farm communities.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Jaebird

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:05 am Reply with quote
Keonyn wrote:
Another Minnesotan, nice, don't think I've ever seen so many on a forum before. Welcome aboard, looks like our Minnesotan invasion of ANN is on track.

Yes, our evil world domination plans are finally coming to be! First the forums, then the world.. ::Insert evil laugh here:::
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:36 am Reply with quote
Sorry for the delay but as part of the 2 person official welcome squad I must welcome you properly Jaebird. So welcome to ANN, may your time here be as enjoyable as a walk on a beach, minus any medical waste that happens to be laying there (though judging by your location I should amend that to lake shores and watch out for icicles). I would've said howdy sooner but my Vertigo was kicking my ass this weekend so I spent most of it in bed silently praying for the world to stop moving so much. Now to properly welcome you here I must also impart onto you your mystery welcome bag of goodies. ::hands over a brown bag:: In today's wonderful bag we have the first picture from 4 weeks worth of Garfield comic strips (put them together and you have a full comic heh), 3 dried out and crusted highlighters, a handful of chewed pen tops, and because Past recommended it you also get one grit from a bag of grits. Yup just one grit...mmm mmm good. As you enjoy these fine gifts don't forget; The old adage "Fight fire with fire" does not apply to non-metaphorical fires.
AF-SOKA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:50 am Reply with quote
^ ــ ^ ...hiii....
i am a new member >>here i wish to be your friend

NAME :AFAF

SEX :female

MY FAVORITE ANIME IS H XH and DEVIL MAY CRY

I SPEAK ARABIC >>I CAN speak english but not very well and i can not
understand english very well Sad but i will learn Smile

I LOVE ANIMES SOOOO MUCH
THE TIME IS NOW 8 PM
darksideoftheanime

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:05 pm Reply with quote
AF-SOKA wrote:

MarHabaa (I hope this means hello). It's good to see someone from the Middle East on this forum. Dubai; aren't they putting up the new world’s tallest skyscraper?
BrothersElric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:01 pm Reply with quote
Keonyn wrote:
Another Minnesotan, nice, don't think I've ever seen so many on a forum before. Welcome aboard, looks like our Minnesotan invasion of ANN is on track.

Now if we could just get a few more Utahans on here.......
starseven

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:24 pm Reply with quote
We have any other Floridians here.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime
Stellarleen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quote
starseven wrote:
We have any other Floridians here.

Yup! I've been in FL for over 10 years now. My hometown is in South-central Florida (near Sarasota) and right now I'm up at U of F. Yay for the sunshine state Rolling Eyes . What part of Florida are you in?
starseven

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:54 pm Reply with quote
I live between Orlando and Tampa. Orlando and Tampa are about the same distance from where I live in Lakeland
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime
AF-SOKA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:33 pm Reply with quote
darksideoftheanime wrote:
AF-SOKA wrote:

MarHabaa (I hope this means hello). It's good to see someone from the Middle East on this forum. Dubai; aren't they putting up the new world’s tallest skyscraper?

^ ــ ^ That is great..! MarHabaa (I hope this means hello).that is right it means welcome..and we also say (asslaam alaikum)it means like welcome and it means in ENGLISH peace be upon you..

..yes , thay are ..it is (BURJ DUBAI)...BURJ = TOWER...

http://finance.argaam.com/UserFiles/2.JPG

http://finance.argaam.com/UserFiles/3.JPG

[edit: Sorry, had to drop the images to links as the images themselves were stretching the page too much. We appreciate the images but they were just too large to embed in the post. Interested viewers can still used the provided links to view the images. -Keonyn]
Riyousha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:58 pm Reply with quote
AF-SOKA wrote:
awesome photoes

I can't keep my eyes off those towers. They look so beautiful.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
darksideoftheanime

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:07 pm Reply with quote
Riyousha wrote:
I can't keep my eyes off those towers. They look so beautiful.

They're bigger then any other building around in those images.
Jariten
Company Representative

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quote
Keonyn wrote:

As a Minnesotan, I wouldn't say we are invading... just participating until we come up with a fine-tuned plan for domination.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:53 pm Reply with quote
Welcome to ANN AF-SOKA. It's nice to see anime is getting to all parts of the world. I hope we give you a good impression here and can make your stay a pleasant one. wa alaikum assalam. Smile (I think that's the proper response to assalam alaikum if I remember correctly).
BladeBlur

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:34 am Reply with quote
psycho 101 wrote:
Welcome BladeBlur to ANN. Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here and will add posting here and talking with us to your list of fun things to do. As is proper I must now gve you your mystery welcome bag of goodies. ::hands him a brown bag:: For you we have the huge clump of extra cat hair I got off my cat today (almost enough there to make another cat heh), a round thin battery from a car alarm clicker (guess which kind and you might get a free car lol), 3 burned out light bulbs, and exactly 3 old chow mein noodles. Hope you enjoy these fabulous gifts and remember; Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.

haha, sad but true ^^
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 26 of 233