• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime expo in anaheim ? [dealers room contents]

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark Schneider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:01 am Reply with quote
has anyone ever been to this anime expo? if so do they sell figurerins along with dvds and magnas i want to go and spend some cash but im wondering if i should wait till the expo or jsut buy some figures now?
Goshin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:15 am Reply with quote
Yes, I’m sure Anime Expo can accommodate your needs. Anime conventions usually have dealer tables. They sell just about anything anime related.
rektagunn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:22 pm Reply with quote
while I'm not sure if the figurines are cheaper in cons (compared to, say, ebay or some other online store), they're certainly more accessible / convenient at cons in the sense that you can get all the plush dolls, etc. you need in one spot (the dealer's room)....

As for the dvds, I think you're better off buying them at best buy or a cheap online store. Based on my experience, the prices of the legit dvds at cons come closer to the MSRP. One advantage, though, is that you could haggle for the price at cons.....that is, if you're pimpin' slick...... Wink
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1