• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Chaos;HEAd Anime's New Promotional Video Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hara

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Like the previous video, this new video contains no actual footage from the anime.

I get the feeling that the actual anime episodes won't contain any actual anime footage either Anime hyper

Honestly, why do they even bother to upload those text trailers. Wouldn't a jpeg do the same job?
hikaru004

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quote
Well the anime does serve as an advertisement for the game. The footage that we're seeing is pretty gory. Hopefully, the anime will meet those standards.
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quote
I'm keeping my eyes on this! Who doesn't love intriguing horror series featuring some cute bishoujos! Razz

I just hope Madhouse doesn't give this series an after-thought and give this real solid production values.
Kyogissun

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:06 am Reply with quote
I'm curious, is the game from the same company that made Cross Channel? I know that was in a similar light of content, a visual novel akin to higurashi, an odd occurrence and lotsa violence, but all the story is in one game.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1