New Okusama wa Seito Kaichō! Ad Previews Anime's Story
posted on 2015-06-20 05:30 EDT by Daryl Lee Hale
Japanese publisher Ichijinsha's YouTube channel began streaming a new commercial on Friday for the upcoming Okusama ga Seito Kaichō! (My Wife is the Student Council President!) TV anime. The ad previews the show's story, which is an "erotic comedy" that follows a student council vice-president who is betrothed to the student council president Ui Wakana.
The series will premiere on July 1, and each episode will be approximately 10 minutes long.
The cast includes:
- Ayana Taketatsu (Sword Art Online's Leafa, Oreimo's Kirino) as Ui Wakana
- Kazuyuki Okitsu (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure's Jonathan, Toradora!'s Noto) as Hayato Izumi
- Minami Tsuda (Yuruyuri's Yui, Denki-Gai's Sensei) as Rin Misumi
- Aoi Fujimoto (Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san's Ushiwaka) as Ayane Niikura
- Yoshie Sugiyama as Karen Fujisaki
- Juri Nagatsuma (Yuki Yuna Is a Hero's Karin, Tamako Market's Kanna) as Sawatari
- Tomoko Kaneda (Azumanga Daioh's Chiyo, Please Teacher!'s Marie) as Misato Wakana
Studio Seven (Strange+, I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying) will animate the series. Hiroyuki Furukawa (Pocket Monsters XY, Gonna be the Twin-Tail!! animation director) will debut as a director with the anime, and he is also serving as the character designer. Dream Creation (Recorder and Randsell, Strange+) will handle production, and Dax Production (Durarara!!, Fairy Tail) will be in charge of sound production. Masakatsu Oomuro (I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying, Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san) is serving as sound director.
Rekka Katakiri will perform the opening theme song "Koisuru Hiyoko," Ayana Taketatsu will perform the first ending theme song "Koi x Ai = Equation" as her character Ui Wakana, and Minami Tsuda will perform the second ending theme song "Realize" as her character Rin Misumi.
Nakata launched the series in Ichijinsha's Monthly Comic Rex, after drawing an earlier Okusama wa Seito Kaichō manga for Jitsugyo no Nihon Sha, Ltd. Ichijinsha published the seventh compiled book volume of the ongoing manga in April.